Christmas Gift (Chapter 14)

Chapter 14

Y/n P. O. V
We got out of there ASAP!
"Let's have dinner and talk about this while eating!" Seohyun said...
"Ahh okay!" Tae said.
He was normal now as he was out of that awkward situation in the Park...
And about me? Actually, I don't know how to face Seohyun but she said that she shipped me and Tae so at some point I was relieved that they knew already even if they caught us while we were kissing.....
(They all went to near by Restaurant to have dinner as sun was set)
We all ordered our food and then.....
"So, How, What and When this happened... Like between you two!?" Seohyun asked while raising her eyebrows as if she was asking me as an older sister...
"Hey! I don't need to explain you each and every single thing! You didn't explain me a thing when you and Jimin started dating! And, Tae confessed it to me and I confessed it too!" You said while looking down not able to look into anyone's eyes...
"Oohh! I see. So it means you liked Tae too for this time while?" Tae looked at me while Seohyun said this!
"Umm.. Yeahh!" I nodded and he holded my hand and smiled at me as  he was the only happiest person in the world right now....
I smiled at him back and he whispered in my ears "I love you baby girl!" After listening this I blushed and what he was teasing me with my dialogue!
"Okay, okay! Just know there are people here to watch you... If you want to make it more public... Should I announce it here!.... 'Here is the couple having thier own time, If there is someone who is interested to watch can come here warmly'.. Should I?" Jimin said while teasing us and smirking while having fun!
"You better not or this time it's me killing you for real!" Tae said without making me speak a work...
Our food camed and we eated and then we went to the hotel....As after having fun and enjoying it so much everyone were tired and wanted to get freshed...
After reaching the hotel.... Jimin and Seohyun went to thier own room and Tae and I went to our room.... This was our first night sleeping together... And I was so ready for it but at the same I felt nervous...
"You can go to get freshed up first! I will go after you!" He said.
"Ahh okay! Thanks!" I grabbed my PJ's and towel and went to get freshed...
After finishing I wored my PJ's and went out...

Kim Taehyung's P. O. V
She camed out in her PJ's and she looked cute... So cute!.... I got to see her in her PJ's for the first time and she looked so cute and beautiful in her PJ's too!.... She is just beautiful no matter what she wears...
"Y/N!?" I called.
"Hmmm?" She responded.

Y/N P. O. V
"You look cute!"  He said while being shy and rubbed his neck...
"Do I?" I asked.
"Hmmm!" He nodded.
I went to him and gived him a hug..
"Go and get freshed now!" I said to him while breaking the hug and looked at him....
"Hmm! I will be back and then we can continue!" He said while clinching my nose...
I smirked and he went to the restroom...
I then wored a jacket and stepped out of the hotel and leaved a note saying "Tae, I am stepping out of the hotel for some fresh air, I will be back in a bit!" on it.
I was listening to songs while walking and decided to listen some few songs and then return back to hotel as it was already 11:30
p. m. in the night....
(After a while)
I started to walk towards the hotel and took the lift....There was already a guy standing there... He seemed drunked!.... I already had hopped in the lift and it would be weird if I went out back forth... Thinking this I stayed in the lift praying for me to be safe till I reach the floor.... Suddenly in the halfaway I felt a hand on my shoulder and he suddenly pushed me towards the wall in the lift.... I screamed, And tried to get myself free from his grip on my waist but then he started licking my neck leaving marks on my neck.... I was so scared and didn't realise tears rolling down my cheek... I was so scared... But I couldn't get myself free from him as he was pushing his all effort on to me... I felt weak.... All I did was prayed for the floor to come and the lift door would open for me to run!......
"Please leave me! Why are you doing this to me! I have a boyfriend who loves me! I won't be able to stand him after you do this to me!" I said while crying and begging badly...
He didn't responded and kept kissing my neck and biting my ears... He then was about to move and kiss my on my lips that suddenly the door of the lift opened....