Christmas Gift (Chapter 6)

Chapter 6

You both kept talking , After you told him the Accident about your parents....

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
After listening the dreadful Accident of her parents... I felt so Sorry for her... She grewed so well and beautiful without her parents by her side... She really is an Angel... I felt deep pain inside my heart when she didn't get that last gift she deserved from her lovely parents...

Y/N P. O. V
After telling him the whole story and accident, I could see him feeling sorry for me through his teary eyes... I holded his hand and said "Don't be sad, I am well and fine now, It's all in the past, I told because it looks like I trust you a little bit now".... Saying this I lift up my hand from him...

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
She started comforting while looking into my eyes... I was so drowned into her gaze... She then took her hand and kept on mine to comfort me... I falled for her again!

While talking, The University arrived
"Here we are" He said.
"Thank you for giving me a ride" You said while looking straight into his eyes..
"She did that again, She made me fall for her again, I swear on God when she Smiles I cannot resist my excitement anymore" thinking this he said "Mention not... I will be giving you more ride's in the future.. Look forward to it"
You both smiled brightly to each other and went into the University... He went to his Class, You went to yours..

After entering your class... You noticed that the class was whole empty... Except one person sitting on the last bench... When you entered he looked towards you... "Is it him? Park Jimin"? You thought... He waved his hand to you... You asked while raising your voice a little as he was a bit far from you... " Hey, Are you Jimin"? You asked. He nodded and walked towards you... "Hi, I am Jimin, Nice to meet you"... He forwarded his hand while saying this.. You both shook hands and smiled at each other and talked while the other students and professor entered the class... You both decided to have lunch together in the Cafeteria along with your Bestie Seohyun and sat on your own sits.. He sits 3 benches behing you, so he can see you but you can't...

Jimin P. O. V
"She is really calm and sweet though, It's good that I met someone like her in this strange University" He thought..
After observing you for a while, "She's Beautiful, Just like an Angel" He murmered while drooling over you...
"Jimin! Focus on the class... How can you drool over someone in the Science Class" He said this to himself and focused during the further lecture...

[Timeskip~]
3 lectures have ended, You packed all your things in your bag and waited for Jimin to finish... But while waiting for him, You thought "Me, Jimin and Seohyun are going to have lunch together from now on... Should I ask him too?, Would he be free?, Would he be busy?, Would it be annoying for him to join us?," You thought of all the things you can in this much of while.... You then gathered all your courage and you remembered that you had his Number and you tried messaging him in WhatsAap...

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
My class ended and all I was doing was wondering about her in my class while all the students went to have lunch in the Cafeteria... I never used to do lunch in the Cafeteria as I am not used to the food over there... I was going through my WhatsApp reading all my messages my friends texted me.. But then I received a message from a Unknown Number.... (Image of the whole chat is down below)...

She said that she wasn't  a rude punk like me... I thought "Does she remember that it was me in the corridor that day? ".. " I am screwed if she still remembers it"...

Y/N P. O. V
I mistakely typed those words with my own finger.... I tried to delete it but he already have seen it... After then, I decided to tell him that it was me that day... But What the hell! He remembers it too! I was relieved and shocked at the same time... I talked with him further..