Christmas Gift (Chapter 4)

Chapter 4

[Timeskip~]
After the lecture ended, You packed your things back in the bag and headed towards the Cafeteria... You texted Seohyunahh to not make you wait longer...

She camed running to you and gaved you a warm hug

She camed running to you and gaved you a warm hug... But suddenly she broked the hug and asked... "Tell me... What did that bastard do to my Bestie😡"... You sighed happily and told her the whole conversation you and him had.... She told " I am gonna smack his face right into the ground so hard that ground will shake up till the most extent" Angrily.
You smiled and told her to Calm Down... You both finished your food and were moving to classes than suddenly she received a call from her professor that she has to drop by the office for some Important Work... She was so happy that she will be the head of Literature Group and she asked me excitedly... "Y/N! Sorry but I will have to go, My professor called me for some Important Work in the group and the head is me... Will you mind if I don't company you till the class".... You said " I will mind if you miss this opportunity... Now, For what are you looking my face at, Run! Go! "... She gived you flying kiss and went straight to the office.... You were walking all alone in the corridor while people around you were talking and laughing with each other... But you were so happy for your friend that she have succeded for what she wanted to be... For a moment, You felt proud of her being your Best Friend...After getting annoyed by your open hair you tooked out a band from your pocket and tie your hair messy! You were walking to your classroom and then suddenly you saw someone coming running towards you... You wanted to move but you were so shocked and thought why is someone even doing marathon in a corridor... And then, He suddenly crashed into you... You both crashed so hardly on your foreheads that you fall badly and hurt your knees and hands... While for him he got up fast without realising his pain offered you his hand to get up... . . You looked up holding his hand and got up... After dusting your cloths for a while... You looked up.. He was the boy you met earlier... The pretty rude one... You were a bit angry and a little easy too!... After making an eye contact with him... He told "Jeosongamnida" (I am Sorry).. But after he had a looked on you carefully he falled for your gaze in the eyes and for your hairs his jaw dropped suddenly... "How can she be so Angelic" he thought and started rubbing his neck on behind with his hand smirking slightly.. .. You told "Gwaenchanha" (It's ok) and started walking forward him while he thought "Why do I feel like I have met her before"... He grabbed your wrist and turned you facing him... " I had like to make it up to you, If I could treat you a meal" he asked. "Aniyo (No), There's no need to, It's fine... I have just scratched my hand a little, If I put some ointment on it then it would be totally fine".. After saying this you started walking forward again... He was so fallen into your gaze that he watched you going until you dissapeared.....

[Timeskip~]
After your all lectures were ended, It was time to go home along with your bestie.... You met her outside of her classroom and went outside of the University... You both decided to catch the bus as Seohyun's car was gone for reparing... While walking on the footpath till the bus station you noticed a car slightly following you... You ignored before, but after getting annoyed you dragged your friend holding her arm and knocked on the car window... After he opened the window... You saw that he was the same bastard you met before... Without saying anything or giving any reaction you simply said "Sorry" and moved on... He stopped you "Ehh.. Would you mind if I give you a lift, As you see my car is whole empty"... After your friend tried to understand the situation she looked at him and maked her eyes big... She whispered in my ears.. " Look he is so handsome and charming.. His car is so good too... Let's not turn this fabulous offer down"...Before you speak anything she said "why not" To him and dragged you in the car... She made you sit in the front sit while she goes for the back sit.... He smiled and started the car... I told him my Friend's address first as her house comes before mine... She said "Goodbye, Meet you both tomorrow", Like she was already hoping for him and me to be together... She thanked him and went inside... He then droved me to my house... I collected my bag from the back sit and told " Thank you for today, Sorry for bothering"... He stopped me immediately and asked me for my phone... I asked "Why do you want my phone? ".. He said " In future, if you need help or anything, just call me"... He tooked out my phone from my side pocket and saved his number as "Kim Taehyung"... I then took my leave and thanked him again... For a while, I thought " Why is this rude punk being so gentle to me" Thinking this you opened the door and went inside your home...