Christmas Gift (Chapter 16)

Chapter 16

Y/N P.O.V
After I ended up getting freshed.....I came out.....
"Tae! Please get ready we will head out soon!" I said while i was wiping my hairs with towel as i tooked a head bath...
"Ohhh Okay!" He went to restroom and changed!
(Tae came out wearing fresh clothes)
"Are you ready?!" He asked.
"Yup, Just a minute! I will wear my light makeup !" Saying this i started applying light pink blush on my cheeks to let my skin look flawless! And then i applied some Eyeliner and Mascara on my both eyes.....
"Y/N! Do you have lip gloss?" He asked while i was doing mah makeup!
"What are you gonna do with my lip gloss?" I asked slightly smirking.
"My lips looks like worn out!" He said while having a look at his lips on his phone mirror!
I applied some lip gloss on my lips (I applied it double the amount: Stroked it 2 times on my lips)
I went to him..."Let me have a look!" I said while holding his chin and touched his lips...He was serious!....They were all dried out!.....

Kim Taehyung P.O.V
It made my heart skip several beats when she holded my chin and touched my lips softly....
"You are right! They are dried out because of cold!" She said and then suddenly pecked my lips....
She kept pecking them until the gloss on her lips spreaded and got bended with mine!....

Y/N P.O.V
"You really found a way to apply the gloss on me as you want to!" He said while laughing on me!
"If you don't want them, Ok fine! I also don't have any mood to be lovey-dovey with the one who don't enjoy it!" Saying this i was about to move to continue to apply my rest of makeup but he holded my wrist and pulled me back making me fall on him suddenly.....
"Who says i don't enjoy it? While i am the one who enjoys it the most!" He said while looking right into my gaze with a tone of teasing me.....I felt shy and my cheeks turned red and felt warm.....

Kim Taehyung P.O.V
When i said that she immediately started blushing and i was unable to hold it back as she looked so cute!
"Babe! I guess the gloss in my lips is still not sufficient and bended properly! Come here!" He was about to pull me closer in an another intimidate kiss but i pushed him gently and said while teasing him "Ah....We kissed too much and for the lip gloss, Apply it yourself!".....
And i got ready yet he was sitting making a sad and innocent face....
"Tae! Stop giving me that look and let's go now! Seohyun will kill me if i make her wait!" I said while i was wearing my shoes...
"I will kill her Jimin for you then!" He said while still not moving an inch....
"You better not become a criminal because of me! Just don't make me late! That will be sweet of you!" I said while flashing a smile on him as i was done wearing my shoes....
"Okay!" He smiled back at me and weared his shoes and we headed out with Seohyun and Jimin to the Pool....
(After reaching the Pool)....
"Here! Change into this!" Seohyun gaved me the swimsuit she prepared for me...
I took it and haved a look! "But Seohyun this is way too short!" I argued opposing the swimsuit as it was too short! I can't wear that short swimsuit as there were many mens surrounded by the pool and I can never show up in this swimsuit near Tae....
"Oh sorry! I gaved you the wrong one... You are supposed to wear this one!" She removed another swim suit from her back pack and gaved me!...
She too knewed that I am not suppose to wear those short things in a public place... After all, She was my Sister!.... For a moment, I thought that she would argue with me to wear that and oppose me but when she told that, I kinda felt proud  to make her my best friend.....
"Thank you! You are the best friend I could ever get!" I said while I gave her a hug...
"Ahh okay okay! Go and get changed now!" She said in an annoyed tone after breaking the hug and showed me the way to the changing room... I scrunched my nose and went inside to get changed into the swim suit... The swim suit was okay and not too short and I looked good in it... I hurried and went out and saw Tae and Jimin in water playing around while Jimin was splashing Tae continuosly and Tae did that back.... I went to them..
"Wow! What a bromance I am getting to see today!" I said while making my eyes bigger...
"Oh shut up Y/N! I just want to annoy him!" Jimin said.
"Hey! Watch your words! Don't you dare shut my girl!" Tae said while splashing water on him hardly...
"Ouch! That hurts!" Jimin said while wiping the water off from his face...
"Don't you worry Tae babe! He won't be able to shut me up cause he himself can't shut up!"I said while giving Jimin a wink!
" Hey! Who do you think you are winking at!?" Seohyun came and pushed me in the water..
"Haha.. Well done honey!" Jimin said to Seohyun while laughing on me!
While they both were busy laughing Tae went near where Seohyun was standing and pulled her one feet without anyone letting get a hint! ... And she falled badly in the water.....
"Haha.. Now it's my turn Jimin! Well done babe!" I hoped on Tae and he holded me... I then get down and parted with him and splashed water on him suddenly...
"You naughty girl! Betraying me huh? He chased me.... He splashed on me back and we continued having fun...

Seohyun P. O. V
" Why don't I enjoy this scene at all?!" I said in an asking tone to Jimin!
"Same goes here, I enjoyed it better when Tae was single!" He said while looking at them drarecastically...
"I enjoyed it too when Y/N was single too! ... At least I had someone who was jealous of me! , Now she don't even pay me much attention!... She was right! I am regretting helping Tae out!" I said.
"Well it turns out that we both regret it but don't forget that they both are the cause of us being together today!" Jimin said looking into my eyes holding my hands tightly...
"Who is regretting it for real? We both know that we are kidding around!" I said while attaching my forehead to his and flashed a smile...He smiled back and grabbed my neck and kissed me!
I breaked the kiss and said "Jimin we are at a public place right now!"
"Shhh! I am craving you!" Saying this he started eating my lips out!....
I kissed him back as it was hard to hold it back anymore... . .

[Timeskip~]
Y/N P. O. V
We all had fun and then we went to have lunch in a nearby restaurant....
We had our lunch and went back to the hotel in our particular rooms.... Me and Tae got freshed up and decided to pass the rest of the day resting in the rooms.

Narrator:
So this how they will pass their rest of the days in Jeju Island.... I am not writing much into all the days they have fun as the story is too long already!.... I wanna make it short ahead and give it a happy ending so hope you understand..

..... Next Chapter will be released shortly..... Hope you understand and enjoyed it till so far... 😊😊