Christmas Gift (Chapter 15)

Chapter 15

(After they fell asleep)

Narrator:
They both fell asleep together in each other's embrace holding each other tightly.... Y/N was still shacken and was not completely out of the fear ofincident that happened to her.... She flashed those terrifying things of the guy doing to her in the lift in her dreams... Everything was getting repeated itself in her dreams.... She started sweating up.... And screamed"'No, Please let me go!, No please, No!"...

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
She suddenly screamed in her sleep and I woked up while she was waken up already...
"Y/N, You okay?" I asked.
"I dreamt that! Again! He was kissing my neck! These marks are all because of him! I want to erase them! I am disgusted with these all over my neck!" She said while crying!
"Don't worry! I will replace them for you! I will replace his every touch and all these marks into mine! " Saying this I started biting her on the neck marks which that bastard gave to my Y/N
slightly....

Y/N P. O. V
He started  kissing my neck but it felt different.... It didn't felt the same way as it did before with that punk.....I felt relieved, Calmed down! He kept switching left to right side of my neck and turned the marks more deeper but I didn't felt any pain as I was so lost in him... Or he did bite them in a way which won't make me suffer from pain!..... For a while he planted soft and wet kisses on my neck and bited on the marks which I had earlier on me.....
"You too feel disgusted, right?" You asked.
He immediately stopped and looked right into my eyes.... "I feel it more  than you, Though you were the one who is suffering but I really don't know what to---"

Kim Taehyung P. O. V
Before I would speak one more word she hoped on me and kissed me..... Making me lay down.... I could taste her tears rolling down from her cheeks..... I kissed her back and after a while, She breaked the kiss and said "Let's forget everything, and I don't remember a thing as these are all given by you!" She said while showing me the deep marks on her neck and smiled.....
She hugged me and then my phone rang....
She wouldn't get off of me...
"Babe! My phone is ringing! Let me pick it up!" I said.
"Ohhh, Sorry!" She said and got up.
I picked up the phone, It was from the Guard who took that bastard with him...
"Hello?" I picked up the call..
"Hello! Is it Kim Tae Hyung speaking?" The guard asked.
"Yes! What is it?" I asked.
"Sir! Sorry for calling at late night and We called you to sincerely apologize for the low service and the guy who did that with the young lady was anormously drunked.... He got dumped by some girl and got drunked..... So, he was not in his right state.... So, I hope you will forgive us this time and take it easy on us and not make a big deal about it!" Guard said.
"What the fuck are you blabbering? You think this is anything which can be taken easily... Do you even know how much that girl is suffering right now... This incident can give her a mental disorder for the whole life of hers.... I am gonna report this hotel and that guy tomorrow at the police station.... You better be ready to answer them..... Prepare your list now!..... And for that guy, If I aren't yet calmed down till tomorrow morning I am sure he will be freaking dead!.... I am hanging up now!" Saying this I hanged up.
"What did they say, babe!?" Y/N asked after I hanged up.
"Nothing babe! You just go to sleep and rest now!, I will tell you everything later!" Saying this I made her lay on the bed and we slept again as it was late midnight....

(Tomorrow Morning)

Y/N P. O. V
I opened my eyes and felt a body holding me tight as if it was not having any intentions to let me go.... He was sleeping so peacefully and holded me close to him.... I know that he too was so scared and horrified last night...
"You suffered so much because of me" I murmured while carressing his face and ruffling his hair....
"I will suffer the most if you leave my side!" Suddenly I heard a voice...
"Oh, Did I wake you up?!" I asked him.
"Your soft hands waked me up! Are feeling good now?" He asked me.
"Hmmm! I am totally fine now!" I said.
He got up and kissed my forehead... "Good Morning, Baby!" He said while I had butterflies in my stomach....
"Go shower now! I will go after you!" I said this time as he always goes after me....
"No, You go! I will go after you, My lady first!" He said while smiling and showing me the way towards restroom...
"Tskk! You are stinking so much right now! I am not feeling to come closer to you! Go and get freshed or--
I was speaking and from nowhere he suddenly kissed me as if he was indicating me to shut up!
I breaked the kiss and said " You really got a way to shut me up!"...
"I needed me my Morning Kisses or I will not have any energy to have fun with you!" Saying this he went to shower...
While he went to shower I messaged Seohyun to discuss for where should we go today?