Christmas Gift (Chapter 19)

Chapter 19

Y/N P. O. V
We came back to our houses from the airport!... I felt too empty and as if I loosed something behind! Of Course! I loosed him!
I cried whole night and my eyes were all puffed as if the water have been decreased in my whole body! I never knew that i would feel so week if Tae would leave me suddenly!

Narrator: Kim Taehyung sat on his flight and it flewed! It was 4 hours journey for him to Seoul to L.A. ...He was crying and was sad for the whole of his Journey..

An Air Hostess P.O.V
I saw a man who's eyes were all red! It seemed like he cried badly! His face was all dull as if he was very sad! I went near him to ask if he needs something?!..
"Sir? Are you ok? Do you need something?" The hostess asked.
"No! Thanks" Tae replied whipping his cheeks!
Then the Hostess went to serve other passengers!

Kim Taehyung P.O.V
"Looks like people noticed me very fast! I should act more normal!" He said to himself.
"I just met her and drifted apart from her and I am missing her and want to see her already!" He removed his phone and started rolling pictures of you and him!
"She is so cute!" He said while smirking as he saw a picture of you eating cake on your birthday like you never had one before..😢

"I never knew she would turn out my whole world when I first met her!" He said while scrolling down your pictures with him

Narrator: Tae reached L.A. and days passed by....He would call Y/N daily asking if she is doing good and would talk to her how things are going in L.A. for him! And one Note to make: Taehyung have to stay in L.A. for 3 years! To complete his whole course, University setted up 3 years as a time duration for all the things that students of Lab Science have to study and experiment about!

Y/N P.O.V
Days passes and i would always feel the loneliness.....I would wake up in the morning and would feel the emptiness daily as Tae would not be there to make me Breakfast.....But still i don't starve myself and prepare breakfast and would go to work as i knewed he would be disappointed if i don't take my daily meals! I would come home back from hospital and would get freshed and would cuddle with his hoodie to feel as if he is right here...And i am just there in his embrace....To make my heart feel that i am not alone!....When i didn't know him and did not meet him i was not like this! I was all alone and would do all the things by myself and would not complain about anything! But he messed me up when he walked into my life! I am total freaking mess without him now! I regret letting him go somewhere deep inside my heart! Realising all these things i would sleep somehow.....And he would call me early in the morning to wake me up and wish me Good Morning and he kept doing that even when he was not beside me! He would ask for his Morning Kisses and would sing me a song to lighten up my mood! So this is how days passes by into a year and a half!

Narrator: 1 and a half year is already passed and soon Christmas Eve was at the corner! Christmas Eve of this year was coming soon!

Y/N P. O. V
I was scrolling my gallery on my cellphone and taking a look to all the pictures me and Tae took last Christmas! I was so happy then but right now I wish he was here! I was missing him and looking at his pictures and missing him while smiling at his shabbiness through the pictures! While I was checking every photos I got a Video Call from him.... I picked up..
"Hey! What's my baby girl doing?" He asked as his face throwed me a smile!
"Missing You!" I said making an upset face!
He looked around giving a look like he don't know what to say!