Kriees

Kriees had traveled the sun cycles it took by sand dragon to reach Anashee. She kept herself inconspicuous by traveling mostly at night when the Anasheetan patrols were lighter. The Rogashay knew the Ansheetan EFP didn't fly at night very often due to the danger of not being able to see through the trees. It had once been considered that would be the way they would invade. However, Anashee was arranged so deep within their forest that they couldn't make it in one night. So, any force was discovered by daybreak and dealt with.

Kriees knew this and was intercepted before she even reached the end of Anashee Lake. The EFP had met her and when they did she presented the colors of an Emissary which was a piece of tanned sand dragon skin marked with the symbol. It was indeed an old symbol as the EFP scouts seemed only vaguely familiar with it. She was made to wait stationary astride her sand dragon until more EFP were called. After that they flew over her, escorting her for another day and a half through the forest until they reached the mountain pass of Anashee and onward toward that gate.

The Rogashay female bore a stoic expression as she rode, though inwardly she marveled at how lush and plentiful the Ansheetan's land was. True enough she'd been through the forest on a few raids but the outskirts never had farmland like what she was seeing. Crops of every hue and shape growing bountifully. It made her sick that these Ansheetans had so much and her people had to scrape by.

Something she didn't see however was this giant creature her mate had warned her about. Boroxle had acted subtly terrified of what would happen to them because of its presence. In fact, it was the whole purpose of her visit as an emissary. Surely something of that enormity would be easy to spot even at a distance? She kept scanning around for evidence of it.

With precision the EFP members who had been with her guided her down the road, across a long bridge, and toward the gates of Anashee. There she could see a contingent of more maroon uniformed Ansheetans waiting for her. Obviously word had come ahead of her arrival. She halted her sand dragon in front of them. With a nimbleness she swung her leg from the lizard's neck and dismounted, standing tall beside it whilst she held its reins.

A dignified looking Ansheetan female with markings on her uniform indicating her high rank floated forward with a raised plume.

"I am Commander Madala, leader of the EFP. To whom am I addressing?"

The Rogashay female pulled back the hood on her cloak, showing her bony head crest. Her green eyes were stolidly fixed on the Commander.

"I am Kriees. Emissary of the Rogashay tribes."

"And what is your purpose for being here?"

"I would speak to your Elder on those matters," was the even reply.

Commander Madala raised her chin, "I would know your purpose before you get to speak to our Elder."

Kriees had fierce eyes, like something of a predatory reptile, but her light colored face was emotionless, "Very well. I come to talk of terms for peace between the Rogashay and the Ansheetans."

The female Ansheetan stared at her with her bright blue eyes; a common feature of all their females. Then she gestured to a couple members of the contingent to tell them to inform the Elder of the arrived Emissary's purpose.

"My sand dragon is in need of nourishment and water." Kriees stated.

The Commander nodded and ordered meat and water to be brought for the huge scaly mount.

"We will bring what your animal requires...as well as something for you. Remain here until I receive word from our Elder." Commander Madala explained.