Tired

January 10, 2037
2:34 p.m
Kind POV

"TAE!" I yelled as I cleaned up AJ and Ahmir's mess

"Javontae!" I yelled before sighing. He came out our room looking irritated.

"What girl?" He asked.

"I need some help that's what. I need you to go clean up AJ and Ahmir while I clean up." I said.

"I'm playing the game right now tho." He said.

"Tae that damn game can wait 10 damn minutes." I said and he smacked his lips.

"AJ, Mir!" He called out and you could hear they're little footsteps running to him.

"Come on before y'all mama start bitching." He said and a tear rolled down my face.

Yes he is still the disrespectful Javontae Tavian Hunter we all know love and hate. We been together since June of last year.

We were fine you know doing good then all the sudden he started being disrespectful again.

I knew I should've gotten back with him. But of course my dumbass just listened to my heart instead of my gut.

A few moments later I heard his voice again.

"You in here being a crybaby?" He asked and I wiped my face.

"Leave me alone please Tae, you can go play your game. I got the kids." I said.

"They good they playing with they toys together." He said and I nodded starting to wash the dishes.

"You good?" He asked and I nodded. He put his hands on my waist and I looked back at him.

"Tae move." I said and he smacked his lips.

"What's wrong?" He asked hopping on the counter.

"Nothing." I said.

"You su-"

"Yes Tae! Now get the fuck away from me and leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled and he laughed.

"There you go. A nigga ain't even do nun." He said.

"There's the problem right there. You don't do shit. I ask you to do something you catch an attitude with me." I said.

"Please stop lying like I don't do shit ever." He said.

"Tae I literally have to make you sometimes. If I never ask you're not gonna do it." I said.

"So that's what's been wrong with you? Cuz I apparently don't do shit?" He asked.

"Bye Tae." I said and he laughed hopping down. After I finished with the dishes I picked the kids toys up off the floor.

The door opened and in came A'dream and Kaizer.

"I see y'all are back from school." I said as they both flopped down on the couch.

"Don't wanna go back." Kaizer said and I laughed.

"Well you are." I said.

"But I can't." A'dream said sitting up looking at me.

"Why?" I asked.

"She got suspended for 2 weeks." Kaizer said and I sighed.

"Again A'dream? They gon end up kicking you out." I said.

"I'm sorry people just irritate me and bitches be trying me. All I do is fight and talk shit." She said and I laughed.

"You need to stop that Dream." I said and she sighed.

"I be tryna tell her then there she go ShUt ThE fUcK uP." He mocked and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, but did y'all perhaps have gym?" I asked and they nodded.

"I knew it y'all stank, go take a shower." I said and they laughed getting up and running upstairs.

They had got in a lil relationship like 6 months ago. They real cute to, my favorite young couple right now.

I had started fixing them both a bowl of fruit. This is all they ate for a snack when they came home.

Well A'dream, Kaizer just likes to copy her.

"Bae!" Tae yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm busy! Like always." I mumbled the last part.

"Just come here right quick!" He yelled and I threw the knife down going in the room.

"What?" I asked.

"They sleep take them in another room." He said and I looked at AJ and Ahmir.

"Tae they are sleep. And not bothering you." I said.

"But imma be in here yelling I don't wan-"

"Fine! Shit!" I yelled roughly picking Ahmir up not meaning to. I was just frustrated. I picked up AJ and took them both to another room.

I kissed they're foreheads before walking out the room.

"You ain't have to grab my son up like that." Tae said and I rolled my eyes.

"He's my son to. Might not be biological, but by heart that is my son." I said going back to making A'dream and Kaizer's fruit bowls.

"Whatever." He mumbled and I heard the door slam. I heard Ahmir crying and I sighed hearing A'Jayla start time cry to.

I put the knife down as I banged my fist on the counter.

I was really frustrated and tired of Tae. I was going to end up leaving his ass again if he didn't stop this shit.

The both of them ran out the room reaching for me continuing to cry.

"It's ok babies." I said picking them up.

"Y'all daddy gon get dropped kicked tho." I mumbled as they laid they're heads on my shoulder.

I felt like a single mother and I couldn't do this shit. I needed a mans help. Not a little ass boy. Tae don't know what grow up means.

So like we back 🥺😈
Tae is still disrespectful 🙄
A'dream and Kaizer together now? 👀💕
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙