Soaring

Continuing from last chapter...........
Kind POV

"Kind just let it go!" Tae yelled and I felt as my finger was on the trigger

"Kind just let it go!" Tae yelled and I felt as my finger was on the trigger. He tried to snatch it again and I tried to pull it back but a shot went off.

I didn't feel hurt or in pain. I looked at Tae and he laughed. I looked down seeing he was the one who got shot in the stomach.

"Oh my god.... it was suppose to be me." I said as tears clouded my vision. He just looked me in the eyes.

"Imma forever be with you." He mouthed before he fell on top of me.

"No..." I mumbled,

"Fuck! Come on we gotta take him to the hospital." My daddy said running in his room.

"God knows it's suppose to be me, so you will not die." I mumbled holding him. I could feel as he was still breathing but barely.

"You gonna be ok I promise." I said as tears ran down my face. My daddy came back out his room and got Tae up.

I closed my eyes as I laid on the floor.

"Kamiya you com-"

"Kentrell go! Imma stay here with her and the kids." My mama said and I heard the door close.

"Kind you ok?" She asked and I sighed. I opened my eyes sitting up. Looking as Tae's blood covered my shirt and hands.

"Mama do you know who's blood I'm covered in?" I asked.

"Javontae. Listen I know I say I hate him and I hope he dies and shit, but lord knows how I really feel." I said and she nodded.

"He's gonna be ok Kind." She said and I sighed.

"Mommy May you do me a favor?" I asked and she nodded.

"Take in my kids." I said and her eyes widened.

"Don't ask me why just take them in. Raise them, better than you raised me please. Take care of them." I said and she nodded.

"Ok whatever you need Kind." She said and I smiled.

"Visit A'Jayla every day or every chance you get. Let her know bout me and Tae. Tell her and Ahmir the truth and nothing but the truth when they ask questions. Please." I said and she nodded.

"I will Kind but don't do anything stupid." She said and I sighed.

"No promises, Imma be back tho." I said getting up.

"Gotta go check on Dream and Kai." I said and she nodded.

"I love you baby." She said and I gave her a hug.

"I love you too." I said letting her go. I went over to Ahmir kissing his cheek.

"I ain't yo mama by blood but by heart I am. I love you baby. Don't ever give up on anything. Remember you're stronger than you think. Be there and protect your sister. Y'all both are going to be alright. I promise I love you and daddy love you to. Just in case he can't say it to you, let me tell you for him. Daddy love you and he gon be ok." I whispered in his ear as tears ran down my face.