Get To Know Me

Continuing from last chapter...........
Kentrell POV

I was in the room on my phone while Azaylia and Azaria laid on my chest sleeping

I was in the room on my phone while Azaylia and Azaria laid on my chest sleeping. Kamiya was sleep to.

I didn't close not one eye until all three of them went to sleep. I would stay up to five every night just to make sure everything was ok.

Tay and Kam had moved out so I had to make sure wasn't nobody sneaking in this bitch.

I seen Kind was calling me and I sighed.

"Daddy." She said.

"Yes babygirl." I said.

"Come get Tae out my house right now." She said and I nodded.

"I'm coming what he do?" I asked.

"What did he not do?" She asked.

"He hit you?" I asked.

"He almost did." She said as I gently placed the twins next to Kamiya.

"I don't like that. Put him on the phone." I said.

"What?" He answered and I laughed.

"You wanna leave my daughter house or make me make you leave her house?" I asked putting on my shoes.

"I told ha ass I'm not leaving til somebody put me out." He said and i nodded grabbing my keys.

"So you want me to beat yo ass is what I'm hearing?" I asked.

"Whatever, I just know I ain't leaving til somebody make me." He said.

"I'm on my way den bitch." I said and I heard Kind yelling at him. I heard the phone drop.

I heard him say something bout beating her ass and I hung up. I panicked a little realizing I was finna leave Kamiya and the twins alone.

"Bae." I said shaking her and her eyes fluttered open.

"I'm finna go beat Tae ass you and the twins gon be ok?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok I love you." I said before kissing all of them on the cheek. I left out the room and one of the twins started crying. I knew exactly which one it was.

"Azaylia be quiet." I said rushing back in picking her up. She always did this when I left without her. And Azaria did the same but with Kamiya.

It was easy as hell to tell which was which by that.

She rested her little hand on my chest as she laid her head down on my shoulder. I smiled leaving out the house.