Never Scared

February 16, 2037
8:43 p.m
Kind POV

Tae had ended up leaving and going back home with the kids yesterday

Tae had ended up leaving and going back home with the kids yesterday. A'dream was still the hospital with Kaizer still by her side.

I was so stressed out and frustrated. I had been looking everywhere for A'dreams dad. This nigga was a good hider. I felt like he was closer to me than I thought.

I thought I fucking killed his ass, but I guess not. But this time I was going to make sure he was dead.

There was a knock on the door and I got my gun. I took it off safety pointing it at the door opening it.

"It's DaKari damn." I sighed letting him in. I shut the door locking it going back in my room. I put the gun away going back in the living room.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"That nigga not here?" He asked.

"Do you see him anywhere Kari?" I asked and he laughed.

"I was just making sure." He said.

"For what? What if he was here?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Ight den." I mumbled as he sat down on the couch.

"Kari what do you need? I have stuff I have to do." I said.

"Stuff like what?" He asked and I sighed.

"My business not yours." I said and he laughed.

"I just wanted to chill with you." He said and I nodded going to sit down beside him.

"Y'all still fucking with each other?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Me and my baby daddy? Yeah." I said and he shook his head.

"You deserve so much better." He said and I nodded.

"I've been told." I said.

"Where's Sky?" I asked.

"At my moms house." He said and I nodded.

"Where AJ and Mir?" He asked.

"With they daddy." I said and he nodded.

"You still let him see his kids?" He asked.

"Why you so worried? Them is his kids not yours. If I don't got a problem with it nobody should." I said and he nodded.

"Why you being so aggravating?" I asked and he laughed.

"I'm not trying to be." He said.

"You so worried bout my baby daddy like......" I said and he shook his head. I felt the urge to throw up and I ran in the bathroom.

After I was done I flushed the toilet starting to brush my teeth. I went back to the living room and DaKari was gone. I shook my head going back in my room.

I heard footsteps and I scrunched up my face.

"DaKari? You still here?" I asked out loud. I got no response and I looked outside seeing his car was gone. I ran in my room texting my dad to come over.

I felt somebody's presence behind me and I slowly turned around. I seen it was A'dreams father. You could still see the scar from when I fucked him up that day.

He smirked at me and I just stared at him waiting for him to try something.

"You remember me? Right?" He asked and I nodded.

"So you remember when you thought you killed me?" He asked and I laughed nodding.

"Just like how you thought you killed A'dream?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Lil bitch shoulda died." He said and I shook my head.

"Nah you shoulda died. You have no reason to hate that lil girl." I said.

"Didn't I tell you she fucked up our life?" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up! You fucked up her life! If you ain't want a kid you should've used a condom." I said.

"Do you have any children?" He asked and I nodded.

"A'Jayla and Ahmir?" He asked and I raised and eyebrow.

"How the f-"

"I been watching y'all. I know everything." He said and I nodded.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked.

"You dead." He said and I laughed. I backed up as he walked closer to me. He trapped me in a corner.

He pulled out a gun and I laughed.

"Go ahead, you not scaring me." I said with a chuckle. He stared at me as if he was trying to see something.

"You are scared." He said and I shook my head.

"No I am not. Will never be scared of nothing or nobody. I ain't afraid to die, so go ahead ." I said and he took it off safety.

Just then my daddy ran in the room and the nigga shot me in the stomach. My daddy let off a bunch of shots mainly to the niggas head.

His body dropped and I laughed. My daddy rushed over to me and I fell in his arms.

"Sh- fuck." He mumbled looking at the nigga then at me. He picked me up taking me to his car. He quickly got in speeding away.

"You lucky you don't live far from the hospital." He said as I struggled a little bit to keep my breathing under control.

"Damn." He mumbled looking at me. I looked down seeing all the blood that was just flowing out of me.

"I'm gonna die." I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"No you not. I promise." He said as I took my hands off of my stomach. Blood covered them and I shook my head.

I felt myself growing weak because of how much blood I was losing.

"We almost there ok." My daddy said and I nodded. My vision became blurry before I blacked out.

DaKari?
Kentrell killed A'dream father?
He shot Kind 🥺
Dead?
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙