Dis One

Later that day.......
10:45 p.m
Tae POV

I was still at Kind's house and we were just sitting down watching TV

I was still at Kind's house and we were just sitting down watching TV. We still haven't said a word to each other since the conversation in the car earlier.

"Tae." Kind said and I looked at her.

"Can you please tell me?" She asked and I rolled my eyes getting on my phone.

"Tae please." She said snatching my phone.

"No Kind please leave me alone." I said and she sighed.

"Please." She begged.

"No! Stop fucking asking!" I yelled at her and tears formed in her eyes.

"Crybaby ass." I mumbled and she got up going in the bathroom.

I really wanted to tell her. But for some reason I didn't trust her. I felt like if we got into a argument she would throw it in my face. I didn't have time for that.

It was to embarrassing to say anyway. I was just scared to tell her, I didn't know what she was gonna think.

She came back out the bathroom and her eyes were red. I sighed as she came to sit down on the bed.

"I ain't mean to yell at you like that, it's just you were irritating me." I said and she nodded.

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry I should've just shut up." She said and I shook my head.

"You need to stop saying sorry all the time. Not everything that happens its your fault." I said.

"I know and I'm so- ok." She said.

"Why won't you tell me?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Cuz I don't want to." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Ion know why you so scared to tell me. I won't laugh, make fun of you, tell anybody or anything. You can tell me anything." She said.

"I really can't tho, so get the fuck out my face." I said and she threw a pillow at me.

"Get out." She said and I laughed getting my phone and my keys.

"Wait where are you going?" She asked and I looked around.

"Are you serious? You just told me to get out." I said.

"I wasn't for real Tae." She said and I shook my head. I sat back down and she just stared at me.

"Stop looking at me if you not gon say nun." I said and she laughed. Her phone started ringing and I grabbed it before she could.