Sit Back

January 13, 2037
3:20 a.m
Kind POV

I was woke up out of my sleep hearing Tae's yelling

I was woke up out of my sleep hearing Tae's yelling. I sighed sitting up seeing he wasn't even in the room. I heard Ahmir crying and I shook my head getting up.

"Tae." I said and he looked at me.

"Go in the room and lay yo ass down!" He yelled at him and I scrunched up my face. Ahmir looked back at me with tears running down his face.

I picked him up and Tae rolled his eyes.

"Why is you sitting in here yelling at him like that?" I asked.

"He's annoying the fuck out of me." He said and I bit my bottom lip to keep from saying what I wanted to say.

"Did you hit him?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Good don't put your hands on my kids ever." I said going back in the room. I looked and seen AJ was still asleep.

"You ok baby?" I asked Mir and he nodded. I laid him down in the bed giving him my phone. I left out the room shutting the door behind me.

"So you must be crazy right? All the kids are sleep and you in here yelling at Mir? Really?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Get out my face Kind." He said.

"No, cuz I'm sick of your shit you finna get yo ass out." I said.

"Who?" He asked.

"You. It's not like you do shit round here. You disrespectful to." I said and he laughed.

"Ok Kind." He said.

"Ok my ass. I reall- Tae get out my house." I said and he looked at me before laughing getting back on his phone.

I went up to him snatching it. He laughed looking at me.

"Get out my house Tae and don't make me yell." I said and he folded his arms continuing to sit down. I went over to him and tried to grab him but he grabbed my arm.

He pulled me down to sit on his lap and I tried to get up.

"Tae let me go." I said as he wrapped his arms around me tight.

"You don't love me no more?" He asked and a tear rolled down my face. I mean deep down I did but I had a hard time trying to say it to him.

"Really?" He asked when I didn't answer.

"Tae just let me go and leave my house." I said and he roughly pushed my off of him. I sat on the floor as tears ran down my face. He roughly jerked me up throwing me down on the couch.

"You really don't love me no more? After all the shit I done did for you?" He asked and I looked at his fist as they were balled up.

"What the fuck have you done for me Tae? Other than wear me the fuck out?" I asked and he was finna hit me but I heard a loud ass smack.

"I wish you would touch ha." A'dream said roughly pushing him away from me.

"Getcho ass the fuck outta here bitch." She said throwing the remote at him and it hit the door.

He ain't move and she walked up to him giving him a nice hard slap.

"I don't like that shit." She said opening the door. She pushed him outside running back in my room.

She came back out with some of his clothes throwing them out to.

"Oh I almost forgot." She said going back to the room. She came out with his game. She threw it outside to and I heard what sounded like it broke.

"Bye bitch and don't come back til yo dumb broke ass get some help." She said before shutting the door and locking it.

"Your welcome." She said before running back upstairs. I sat there trying to replay what the fuck just happened.

I heard Ahmir crying and I ran in the room. I seen Tae just sitting on the bed all normal.

"Didn't sh- but ho- wait I tho- am I trippin or did she just- so you ju-. I'm finna call the police." I said grabbing Ahmir. I tried to grab AJ but he picked her up.

She remained sleep and I sighed.

"Tae can you stop being so childish? You are almost 21." I said and he shrugged.

"What age gotta do with anything?" He asked.

"Because you acting like a lil boy act like a man. Before I really go find one." I said and he laughed.

"They would never do what I do for you." He said.

"What the fuck do you do for me?!" I asked and he stood up.

"Stop yelling, you see my child is sleep." He said.

"Get the fuck out my house Tae." I said putting Ahmir down.

"Baby go in A'dream room." I said and he ran out the room.

"Give me my child so you can leave." I said going over to him.

"Move Kind." He said and I shook my head.

"If you don't get out imma call the police." I said and he shrugged.

"Jail don't scare me." He said and a tear ran down my face.

"What the have you been smoking?" I asked and he scrunched up his face.

"Like what you been drinking? Eating? Like what the fuck is making you act like this?" I asked.

"I'm good ion know what you talm bout I'm just chillin." He said.

"No you a- GET OUT MY HOUSE!" I yelled and he tilted his head at me.

"Kind don't make me hurt you, didn't I say stop fucking yelling my child is sleep?" He asked through gritted teeth.

I grabbed AJ tryna take her from him. I looked in his eyes and I seen nothing but anger.

"Move let my child go." He said trying to push me away.

"You move before you wake her up." I said and he laughed.

"Gimme my fucking kid!" I yelled roughly snatching her and she started crying.

"Get the fuck out my house!" I yelled.

"I will with both of my kids." He said tryna take her back from me.

"Javontae stop before you hurt her." I said looking at the grip he had on her. He only tightened it tryna really take her from me. A'Jayla started screaming and I knew Tae was hurting her.

"Stop! Tae!" I yelled and I pushed him back and he let her go. I ran out the room upstairs to A'dreams.

"Want me to put him out again, I'll make sure he can't walk this time." She said and I chuckled as tears ran down my face.

"Nah just keep them ok." I said and seen Kaizer sleep in her bed.

"Y'all stay in here, lock the door." I said and she gave me a look of concern.

"I'm fine A'dream just please." I said and she nodded. I left out shutting the door going downstairs.

"Tae get the fuck out my house!" I yelled grabbing my phone calling my daddy.

"I'll wait for somebody to come put me out." He said and I nodded.

"I gotta muhfucka that's gon put you out." I mumbled.

Tae trippin 🤚🏾
A'dream put him o- well she tried 💀
Kind's calling Kentrell 🌚
Let's see what happens
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙