Unexpected

February 13, 2037
2:03 a.m
Kind POV

I was woke up out my sleep by Tae shaking me

"Come on we gotta go to the hospital." He said and I scrunched up my face sitting up.

"Why what happened?" I asked.

"A'dream in the hospital I don't know what happened that's just what Tay said." He said and I hopped up. I stood there for a second because my head started spinning.

I put on some joggers then put on my shoes.

"I look a hot ass mess." I mumbled grabbing my phone. We left out the house going to get in his car. I sighed rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up all the way.

"Is she ok at least?" I asked and he shrugged.

"All Tay told me was A'dream was in the hospital and we needed to hurry up and come." He said and I sighed.

"It's to early for this shit." I said and he laughed.

"You looked so stressed." He said.

"I am stressed and tired." I said and a few moments later we made it there. I seen Kaizer and my dad outside. Kaizer had tears running down his face as blood covered his shirt.

"Hey y'all is she ok?" I asked and my daddy shrugged as a tear fell.

"I ain't wanna know so I came out here with Kai. That bullet was in her heart is all I know. Yo mama and them in there go ask her then come back and tell us." He said and I nodded.

Tae stayed out there with my dad and Kaizer. I went in seeing everybody was crying.

"Hey is she ok?" I asked and my mama looked at me.

"A'dream is very strong and tough. But she ain't bullet proof. And people like her deserve to live forever, but they don't. Kaizer tried his best to get her here by himself. He was to late. A'dream ain't make it, not this time." She said and I felt a sharp pain shoot through my chest.

I started laughing hoping she would tell me she was playing.

"No baby this ain't no joke." She said and I felt another sharp pain go across my chest.

"A'dream?" I asked and she nodded.

"A'dream Masaia Rose?" I asked and she nodded and a tear rolled down my face.

"The strongest little girl I know, that A'dream?" I asked and she nodded. I felt another sharp pain go across my chest before I dropped to my knees.