Trying

April 11, 2037
1:10 a.m
Kind POV

I was in the room sleeping peacefully with Tae beside me

I was in the room sleeping peacefully with Tae beside me. My eyes quickly opened when I started smelling fire.

"Tae!" I yelled shaking him before hopping up. I ran to Mir and AJ's room. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Tae! A'dream!" I yelled starting to bang on the door. Hearing Ahmir starting to scream I started kicking it.

"What's wrong?" A'dream asked coming down the stairs.

"She setting shit on fire again?" Tae asked trying to open the door.

"AJ!" He yelled hearing Ahmir's screams get louder. You could hear AJ laughing and I shook my head.

The door still wouldn't open and my eyes turned pitch black.

"Move Tae." I said through gritted teeth pushing him out the way. I kicked the door until it finally swung open. My eyes widened as I seen AJ trying to burn Ahmir's body.

"No AJ!" I screamed pulling her back. I looked at Ahmir as he had burns on his body. I gasped when you could almost see the bone in his leg.

"That's it, I cant fucking do this!" I yelled snatching the lighter from AJ picking her up. I ran in my room putting on some shoes grabbing my keys.

"I didn't wanna do this but I don't know what else to do!" I yelled as tears ran down my face. I left out the house going to the car.

"I love you so much that Imma do this. You can't keep hurting people AJ!" I yelled at her strapping her in and she just stared at me.

"Kind just be gentle with her please." Tae said coming out with Ahmir.

"Come on so we can take him to the hospital." I said and he nodded putting Ahmir in the car.

"A'dream y'all stay here lock up." I said and she nodded shutting the door. I got in the car before sighing.

"I'm so over this shit! I told you Tae! I'm so fuckin scared to leave her alone!" I yelled speeding away.

"I know Kind I know just calm down." He said and I shook my head. I continued speeding to the hospital.

I didn't know what the fuck to do. I was finna lose my mind. It wasn't even this, I was just thinking about my entire life. How it's been nothing but a mess.

First it was the serenity and Jaiden, then we had to go in hiding, I met Tae rude ass, I was put in the hospital, tried to kill myself, taken to a mental hospital, I was raped, fought my sister, killed somebody's dad, saved someone, my brother died, found out my mom had cancer, I got pregnant, my baby boy died, the Amoura situation, I have a disorder, I had to deal with Tae, worry about killing somebody again, and now my baby has a disorder and likes setting things in fire.