Normal

April 4, 2037
2:08 p.m
Tae POV

Kind still ain't been tryna talk to me ever since Tay and Kam brought they girls over

Kind still ain't been tryna talk to me ever since Tay and Kam brought they girls over. I told her I wasn't gon do anything no matter if I wanted to.

"Kind!" I called and instead of her A'Jayla came.

"Hey AJ." I said picking her up and she giggled.

"Where mommy at?" I asked and she pointed out the room. I got up leaving out seeing she was in the kitchen.

"Kind." I said and she ignored me.

"Ki-"

"Tae please leave me alone. I'm tryna fix these damn fruit bowls for Dream and Kai before they get home." She said starting to cut the fruit aggressively.

"Well calm down and slow down before you cut yourself." I said and she slammed the knife down.

"Why you so worried bout me? Go worry bout Alaia." She said and I shook my head.

"What I tell you? I don't like her ok. That's Taylin girl anyway. And I'm not tryna do nothing with her. Just chill out ok." I said and she ignored me.

"A'Jayla give mommy a hug so she can stop being mean." I said and she wrapped her arms around Kind's neck.

"Thank you baby, but I'm still mad at yo daddy." She said and I smacked my lips.

"You mad for no reason." I said putting A'Jayla down and she ran off.

"Ok listen." She said putting the bowls in the fridge.

"It's not that I'm really mad, I just don't really trust you." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't I Tae? All the times you've cheated and lied to me. It's hard for me to trust you." She said.

"And then you be looking at all these other girls." She said and I sighed.

"Like am I not good enough or something?" She asked and I scrunched up my face.

"Yes, yes you are Kind." I said and she nodded.

"Then what is so special bout all them other hoes?" She asked.

"Nothing they just sum to fuck wit." I said.

"So you're using them for sex? Why you can't have sex with me? Did I get ugly or something?" She asked and I ran my hands down my face.