Off

February 9, 2037
6:45 p.m
Kind POV

Today was suppose to be me and Tae's 2 year anniversary

Today was suppose to be me and Tae's 2 year anniversary. Well not exactly, we never had a real anniversary. That's because we always break up before the time comes.

I can't lie though and say I didn't miss him. And I would love to have kept him around, but he's so disrespectful, sneaky, and unhelpful I can't. But it's whatever.

DaKari was on his way though with Sky. We would either meet up at the park or they would come over. Sky, Jayla and Mir were like best friends.

I got to learn a lot about DaKari. He seemed to be real sweet and respectful. And he had his life together.

I'm not gonna lie it was something about him..........that seemed kinda a tiny bit off. You guys will see what I mean later. Just have to watch him real close.

There was a knock on the door and I rushed to get it. I opened it and it was DaKari and Sky.

"Hey y'all." I said with a smile letting them in.

"Hey." He said putting Sky down. A'Jayla and Ahmir came out my room carrying a bunch of toys and I sighed. It was finna be a mess in here.

They started playing and I sat beside DaKari on the couch.

"You ok?" I asked and he nodded.

"I was just thinking, that's all." He said and I nodded.

"About what?" I asked.

"Sky's mama. She is crazy dude." He said with a chuckle shaking his head.

"She still doing that threatening?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll beat her ass if you want me to." I said and he laughed.

"Nah she's crazy." He said watching the kids play.

"I am to." I said and my eyes turned pitch black and as soon as he looked at me I looked away.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded. I took a deep breath before looking at him again.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said and he nodded. A'Jayla started crying coming over to me.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked and she pointed to Sky.

"Ball." She said with a pout and I looked at the ball in Sky's hand.

"Did she take it?" DaKari asked and she nodded, watch y'all just watch.

He grabbed her arm and she immediately gave the ball back to A'Jayla. Y'all see that shit?

"DaKari she was fine." I said and he looked at me.

"I done told her about doing stuff like this. She's bad." He said.

"Well you can let her go." I said and he stared at her before letting her go.

"Sky." I said and she looked at me with a smile.

"Let's go get a flower from outside for AJ to apologize." I said and she nodded coming over to me and I picked her up.

"DaKari just watch them, we will be right back." I said and he nodded. We went outside and I put her down.

"Sky." I said and she started looking for a pretty flower. She was a smart ass baby and she understood a lot of stuff for her age.

"Does daddy hurt you?" I asked and she just smiled picking up a flower giving it to me.

"It's very beautiful, but baby I need you to answer my question." I said and she just continued to smile.

"Does daddy hurt you?" I asked and she nodded. She pointed to her arm and it was red from him grabbing her all rough for no reason.

"Does he do it when you be bad?" I asked.

"Shhh." She said and I chuckled. I felt eyes on us and I seen DaKari standing at the door. She knew his ass was right there.

"Y'all ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"Look show daddy the pretty flower you picked." I said and she turned around showing it to him.

"It's very beautiful baby." He said.

"Aye um what's yo baby mama name?" I asked.

"Reign, why?" He asked

"I wanna talk to her." I said and he scrunched up his face.

"Um ok, I'll give you her number." He going back in the house. He might be respectful and sweet to ME but it's something else.

Damn it, he was cute to. I wanted to try some new dick and here he go.

He came back out and gave me his phone. I seen her number and put it in my phone.

"Ok thank you." I said sending her a text to meet me tomorrow.

"What you wanna see her for?" He asked.

"I don't feel like having beef wit a bitch. And I am with her kid and her baby daddy, you know how that goes." I said and he nodded.

"Ok now Sky come on." He said and I raised and eyebrow.

"Y'all are leaving? You just got here." I said.

"Yes we are, we'll be back tomorrow." He said.

"Now Sky go tell them bye." He said and she pouted. He smiled shaking his head.

"Alright come on, we'll be back tomorrow." He said.

"Wait Sky I wanna hug." I said putting my arms out. She gave me a hug and I smiled.

"Imma help you baby." I whispered to her and then I let her go.

"Bye guys." I said and they smiled.

If he was hurting this child I was going to hurt him. I thought he was better than that. But he was a good ass actor but I could see right through his bs.

Y'all peep DaKari? 👀
Is he hurting Sky? 🥺
Let's find out 🌚
Lemme know how y'all felt about this chapter
Hope y'all liked it
Vote and comment
Love you guys
Brace Face Nia 💙💙💙