Broken Dreams

February 12, 2037
12:35 p.m
Kaizer POV

I was at school ready to leave

I was at school ready to leave. I don't understand why I had to keep coming back. I don't do the work, I don't talk, I don't listen. I just sit and do nothing at all.

"Kaizer." A'dream whispered to me and I looked at her.

"You have to do something." She said and I rolled my eyes. She always did this but I didn't listen.

"I don't have to do shit." I said and she sighed. It's not my fault I shut down around a lot of people, forget I have a disorder?

"Ok that'll just be you getting held back." She said and I laughed .

"Do yo work Dream without talking to me." I said and she threw her whole notebook at me.

"A'dream!" Our teacher called.

"I'm sorry, he just pissed me off." She said and I laughed.

"Hallway now." Our teacher said and she rolled her eyes. I threw the notebook back at her and she stood up.

Did she wanna fight?

"You better walk yo ass out that door." I said and everybody looked at us making me uncomfortable and irritated.

"Fuck you." She mumbled grabbing all her stuff. She stormed out the room and I laughed.

"Kaizer you go wait out there to." The teacher said. I got my stuff walking out the room. I seen Dream sitting in a little corner on her phone.

"You ok?" I asked going over to her and she ignored me. I sat down beside her laying my head on her shoulder and she pushed me away.

"Why the fuck do you make shit so hard?" She asked.

"A'dream it's not my fault, I get nervous around people and I shut down." I said and she shook her head.

"Whatever." She said and I rolled my eyes. I seen a girl coming down the hall with a sad look on her face. I just stared at her watching as she walked down the hall.

"Kaizer." A'dream said and I looked at her and she looked pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she mumbled something angrily getting up and walking away. I sighed as I got up following her.

"Dream where is you going?" I asked and she went to the back door of the school leaving out.

"A'dream." I said and she stopped walking turning around to look at me.