Miss It

Continuing from last chapter.........
Kind POV

"Then who the fuck is back?

"Then who the fuck is back?......" I asked and they all shrugged. I pulled my hair storming off to the car. Great now there's something else I have to worry bout.

"Come on y'all!" I yelled and Tae, A'dream and her mom got in the car.

"Listen A'dream Imma take you and your mom to my apartment ok. Y'all are gonna stay there until I say." I said and she nodded.

"What about me? Can I go home?" Tae asked.

"No! You may fucking not!" I yelled and he nodded. I put on my seatbelt starting to drive away.

My phone started ringing and Tae grabbed it.

"It's DaKari." He mumbled.

"Well answer it." I said and he answered it putting him on speaker.

"Hello." He said.

"Hey." I said.

"Uh Sky wanted to play with Mir and AJ." He said and Tae mugged the phone.

"Is that ok?" He asked and I sighed.

"Um, I do- yeah yeah that's fine. Can I just come get her?" I asked.

"Yeah, you remember the address right?" He asked.

"Yes and I'm not that far, so be there in like ten minutes," I said.

"Ok bye." He said before hanging up. My phone buzzed and Tae looked seeing who it was.

"He said he needa talk to you when you get there." He mumbled and I scrunched up my face.

"I don't have time for that shit. I got stuff I need to do." I said and Tae sent a message.

"What did you say?" I asked and he shook his head. I huffed pulling to the apartment complex.

"Here A'dream." I said handing her the key
.
"Y'all stay here and don't leave for shit. Lock up and call me if you need something." I said and they nodded getting out.

I sped off going to get Sky.

"Y'all date?" Tae asked and I looked at him then back at the rode.

"No, I'm single." I said and he shook his head.

"You like him?" He asked and I laughed.