Broke Me Down

Continuing from last chapter........
Kind POV

I was back at the hospital but I sat in my car

I was back at the hospital but I sat in my car. I was just thinking, trying to remember all the good moments in my life. Which was hard considering everyday was a new day of hell.

I sighed before getting out. I slowly walked in the hospital seeing Tae sitting down with Ahmir who was all bandaged up.

Tae looked at me before smiling getting up.

"He ok?" I asked and he nodded.

"You ok? Where AJ?" He asked and I sighed.

"Tae I didn't want to but I just had to take her to that mental hospital. I had to wasn't nothing else I could do." I said and he shook his head. He brushed past me leaving out the hospital.

Tae didn't even want me to take her the very first time. I had to threaten him for him to agree.

I walked out the hospital trying to catch up to him.

"Javontae I ain't mean to make you upset." I said grabbing his arm.

"I'm not upset Kind just come on." He said pushing me away continuing to walk towards the car. I rolled my eyes as I followed him. He put Ahmir in before getting in himself.

I got in to just sitting there for a moment. I looked at Tae as he just looked out the window.

"I'm sorry Tae, but I had to." I said and he just ignored me.

"Tae." I said and he looked at me.

"Kind please just drive back to the house." He said.

"So you mad at me now? For doing what's best for our daughter?!" I asked.

"Stop fuckin yellin." He said and I shook my head.

"Then stop acting like this. I ain't do it to hurt her I did it to help her." I said.

"Help her? Did it help you Kind?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes it did." I said and he laughed.

"You a god damn lie." He said.

"It did help! Then I met yo bitch ass and I went back to how I was before!" I yelled.

"Stupid bitch it's your fault I'm like this again!" I yelled.

"Stop yelling with my son in this car." He said.

"Fuck you and YOUR son!" I yelled and he grabbed me by my neck.

"Kind I swear to god I will put you in this hospital, stop playing wit me and drive this damn car back to the fuckin house." He said through gritted teeth.

"I hate you." I said and he let me go.

"And I fuckin hate you. Now drive this bih back to the house." He said and a tear rolled down my face.