Best Thing

March 25, 2037
9:34 p.m
Kind POV

Right now Aysia, Lai, TJ and Mari were over my house and we weren't doing anything just chillin

Right now Aysia, Lai, TJ and Mari were over my house and we weren't doing anything just chillin. I really was happy to have them over cuz we don't hang out like we use to.

"I wanna go on a vacation." Aysia said.

"Actually tho....." Lai said with a chuckle.

"Where y'all wanna go?" I asked and they shrugged.

"Somewhere nice and calming." Aysia said and I nodded.

"So you and Tae back together huh?" Lai asked and I sighed nodding with a smile.

"Toxic asses." She said and I laughed.

"No we not toxic. Or try not to be." I said shaking my head. I looked back and seen him, TJ and Jamari talking bout something in our room.

I guess he felt me staring because he looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back.

"Mind yo business!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. I looked at Aysia and Lai as they held smiles.

"What?" I asked and they shook their heads.

"Ion know why but this is my first time seeing that ring on your finger." Lai said and I smiled.

"Tae gave it to me a while back. I never take it off it's so beautiful. I'm just waiting for him to replace it." I said and their smiles got bigger.

"Ok y'all creeping me out." I said and they laughed.

"You really wanna get married to Tae?" Aysia asked and I nodded.

"But that probably won't happen." I mumbled looking at him again. Whatever they were talking about seemed really important.

I wondered if Tae loved me enough to marry me. I hope he did, because I loved him that much.

He looked at me before laughing. I smiled and Jamari and TJ looked at me with a mug. I gave one back and they laughed.

"Leave us alone." Mari said closing the door. I shook my head.

"Aysia." I said and she looked at me.

"Why you and Mari won't have no baby?" I asked and she laughed.

"Cuz a kid is not what we want right now. I actually wanna continue to live my life and get it in order. A kid slows that down. And I'm not ready. So that's why." She said and I nodded.