Broken Soul

Continuing from last chapter.........
Tae POV

I was at my house with the kids and they were driving me crazy

"Come on it's time to go to bed." I said picking both of them up. My phone started ringing and I sighed. I looked seeing it was Trell.

"Hello." I said.

"Tae come down to the hospital." He said.

"For what?" I asked with a sigh.

"Kind." He said and I shook my head hanging up.

"Come on y'all Wanna see mommy?" I asked and they smiled. There was a knock on the door and I opened it seeing Amoura.

I looked at Ahmir as he looked at his mama. His eyes widened and he looked at me. He started squirming in my arms reaching for her. She took him from me and I just stood there.

"So you finally decided to come back? After like a fucking year and some change?" I asked and she sighed.

"I told you I was protecting him." She said.

"From what? Ain't nobody been after him." I said.

"Tae I was just protecting him." She said and I shook my head.

"So abandoning him was your way of protecting him?" I asked and she sighed.

"Tae you don't understand." She said.

"Your right and I won't cuz you won't say shit. But I gotta go to the hospital give me MY SON." I said and her eyes widened.

"Tae h-how did-"

"Shut the fuck up I got a DNA test." I said and tears filled her eyes.

"Is that the only reason you kept me around? Cuz yo other nigga you wanted to be his father wouldn't help out? Is that why?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Tae I was gonna tell yo-"

"When? When I started to notice the similarities we had?" I asked.

"No Tae I was going to tell you-"

"Bye." I said taking Ahmir from her. He started crying and she tried to take him back.

"Move, I gotta go check on my baby mama." I said grabbing my keys pushing her back as I walked out the house.

"Tae you can't just keep him from me like that." She said as I put him and AJ in the car.