Apology

February 10, 2037
2:20 p.m
Kind POV

I was at the park again waiting for this girl to get here

I was at the park again waiting for this girl to get here. I was pissed because she was suppose to have been here an hour ago.

I really hoped DaKari wasn't beating on that little girl. Cuz I was gon beat him with my handy dandy bat.

I looked and seen a pretty brow skinned girl. She made her way over to me and I smiled.

"You're Kind?" She asked and I nodded. She sat down in front of me and I sighed.

"You're Reign right? DaKari baby mama?" I asked and she nodded.

" I just want you to help me understand some things." I said.

"Has DaKari ever lied to you?" I asked and she nodded.

"I mean duh everybody lies about something." She said.

"Has he ever put his hands on Sky?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I mean not around me." She said and i nodded.

"Has he ever been rough with her?" I asked and she nodded.

"Only when she's bad or doesn't listen." She said and I nodded.

"Imma talk to him bout this." I said before staring at her.

"Did you really cheat on him? Bring all types of niggas to y'all house with your daughter there?" I asked.

"That's nun of yo business." She said.

"All I got to say is don't be starting no shit. You been threatening them, talm bout when you see them you gon kill them. What type of crazy shit you on?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Like I said it's nun of your business. I don't even know you." She said.

"Get to know me, cuz you think you crazy, I can show you crazy. But bye." I said getting my stuff and leaving.

This didn't make sense to me. He's rough with her, talks to her in a little bit of a rude way, and Sky told me he hurts her. So how the fuck?........ lemme get on my detective shit.

I had got home and my house was a complete mess. I sighed closing the door.

"A'dream and Kaizer!" I yelled and instead of them AJ and Mir came.

"Did y'all do this?" I asked and they laughed.

"Dream and Kai!" I yelled and still no response.

"Imma kick they asses." I mumbled running upstairs.

"Dream and Kai." I said going to A'dreams room. I knocked on the door lightly before opening it.

"Y'all didn't he-oook." I said immediately walking back out shutting the door behind me.