Part 3

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

"Mai wake your ass up!" My mother said busting open my door. Making me groan and hide under the covers. It seems like she wakes up with this attitude, but she was just fine before we all went to bed.

"If you aren't up by the time I come back you aren't gonna have no more ass! Cause I'mma beat it! You gon have nothing but back! Wake your ass up!" She said banging on my door, and I sighed and got out of the bed.

I took a shower and got dressed, I wore this.

I did my makeup and put my hair in a side part ponytail

I did my makeup and put my hair in a side part ponytail. I got my phone and bookbag, and headphones, and keys, and left.

But when I changed my pad, there was no blood on it. So I got worried. And asked my mother about it.

"Mom?" I called for her and she looked up at me putting on her earrings.

"You okay?" She asked me.

"My period was supposed to come like yesterday. But it didn't and I'm scared." I said being blunt. No point in beating around the bush.

"Have you been having pregnancy symptoms?" She asked me.

"I threw up yesterday. I had heart burn, and I only ate pickles and ice cream because I had a craving for it." I said.

"Those could just be coincidences. But we're gonna get some pregnancy tests." My mom said and my heart started racing. This shit is not good for my anxiety at all.

"Okay mom." I said and walked out the room. I put my back on the wall panting. Feeling like I was about to faint. And then my stomach starting hurting.

"Fetus if you are in there, you are being a real bitch right now." I said poking my stomach and laughed at myself.

Me and my mom got in the car and she went into Dollar Tree and came back with like 10 boxes of pregnancy tests.

"If you feel sick at school, heart burn, throw up, headache, any of that. Call me and I'll come get you." My mom said and kissed my cheek. And I stuff the pregnancy tests all the way into the bottom of my bookbag.

"Okay. Thank you mom. Love you." I said getting out of the car.

"Love you too my precious little baby!" My mom yelled driving away making me laugh. I walked into school and saw Taeyong talking to his friends, as always. But a girl walked over to him and they started making out.

Figures of course he has a new girlfriend already. Why am I even surprised.

But that was the least thing on my mind right now . All I could think about going to my locker, getting my books, walking to class, in class, was the fact that I might be pregnant.

What the hell am I gonna do with a baby at 16? How am I gonna take care of it, what is my dad gonna say? Fuck. The more I thought about it, the more nervous and scared of this whole idea I got.

But then one thought really launched me. I might be pregnant by Taeyong. I'm gonna have to deal with him if I am pregnant, he's gonna he my baby's father. What am I supposed to tell my kid, oh no big deal me and your dad seen together because in high school before you were born he used to abuse me.

I didn't even think of that. But all of a sudden I felt sick to my stomach.

"Mr. Johnson may I use the restroom. I'm on my... You know." I said lying, but there could only be one way for me to get out of the class immediately. Teachers are supposed to just let female students go to the bathroom when they are on their period. Or at least they should.

"You need to take these notes." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I already wrote all of that down. And I started reading that chapter last week, finished the book. Can I use the restroom?" I asked him again.

"You cannot go." He said firmly and I sighed.

My mom taught me better than to sit here and hold some shit in.

So I got up and started walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked me. And I sighed it felt like puke was about to come.

"I need to go to the restroom. So I'm going." I said pointing to the door and the people in the class laughed.

"I just said you can't go." He said.

"And I just said I need to use the restroom." I said rolling my eyes. But the puke was coming up, and I threw up right on him, and on the floor.

And he stood there shocked, and everyone in the class had wide eyes at what just happened.

"I'm so sorry." I said quickly apologizing.

"Go to the nurse." He said and I turned around awkwardly and went to the bathroom. I'm not going to the nurse, she don't help shit. I don't have the time for her to just give me water and send me back to class.

I got my phone out of my back pocket and called my mom, and she immediately picked up.

"What's wrong?" She asked and I could hear the worry in her voice.

"I threw up. In class. On Mr. Johnson. And my heart is burning again." I said sighing putting my hand over my forehead.

"I'm on my way." She said.

"See you when you get here. Love you." I said.

"Love you too." My mom said and hung up.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. What the hell am I gonna do if I'm actually pregnant? I really don't know.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘