Part 22

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke up and sat up. And Yoongi his arm around my waist, laying on my leg.

"I wanna go to breakfast." I said whining.

"Whatever you want." He said and I clapped and got up.

And I was about to go run to the other room and shower.

"What do I have to do to get you to take a shower with me?" He asked me.

"Get this baby out of me first." I said rolling my eyes leaving and I heard him laugh.

I took a shower in the other room and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and put my hair down and we left and we just went to IHOP

I did my makeup and put my hair down and we left and we just went to IHOP. And I don't know if it was just because I was hungry or what. But that food was bussin bussin.

And after we went back to the mall cause I wanted to go to PINK and get slides.

We went to PINK and I ended up buying sweatsuits, slides, a bag, 2 water bottles, 5 face masks, 5 panties, 5 bras, and 3 slides. I know fucking crazy I went in there for one fucking thing.

Yoongi carried the bags and as we were walking to the exit. I saw Claire's. So I just went in there and started looking at earrings, and jewelry.

And Yoongi went to get a water bottle for me.

As I was picking out earrings an employee came up to me.

"Weren't you here earlier?" The girl asked me. And I raised an eyebrow confused.

"No." I said shaking my head.

"Yes you were. You stole some earrings." She said and I looked around.

"No I didn't." I said scrunching up my face. No one has ever accused me of stealing before. Because I've never done it before.

"Yes you were. I remember you." She said.

"Bitch you must have amnesia. Cause if definitely wasn't me." I said shaking my head.

"Girlie I don't forget faces." She said and I laughed.

"You must. Cause I was in PINK with my boyfriend. I never came in here. And if I tried to steal some shit out of here, why would I come back?" I asked.

"Cause you still wanna steal." She said.

"Girl I have a Chanel purse on my arm right now. There is nothing in here I wanna steal. If I needed something out of here I would have bought it. You just wanna accuse someone of something. Nothing in here is even worth stealing. Make it make sense bitch." I said about to walk out and I saw Yoongi.

"What's wrong babe?" Yoongi asked.

"This bitch just tried to accuse me of stealing." I said looking back at her.

"She was the girl that was in here earlier stealing." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"What did the girl look like from earlier?" Yoongi asked her.

"It doesn't matter what the hell she looked like. Was she pregnant?" I asked her showing her my belly, and looked like she just fucked up. Which she did.

"Oh my God." She said sighing.

"Yea. You think I wanna steal some shit out of here? You got the game messed up." I said walking out.

And me and Yoongi left.

"Don't get mad. I know how you get when you get mad." Yoongi said laughing.

"No cause she sat here insisting she didn't have the wrong person. Like bitch if you don't shut the fuck up. I said it wasn't fucking me." I said rolling my eyes.

And Yoongi laughed.

"If you fight when your stomach is this big I might hurt you." He said and I laughed.

"I'm not gonna fight anyone I promise. Taser and knife only." I said smiling and he laughed. We went to Yoongi's house and I cooked some hot wings.

Cause my mother taught me how, so now I can cook. Bitch I am a chef.

While was cooking Yoongi was in the living room watching TV and on the phone at the same time, however that works.

I made him his plate and put it on the table. And he pulled me on his lap and kissed my cheek making me laugh and get off him. I went to get my plate and sat next to him and he was still on the phone. And we were supposed to be watching this movie he just turned on.

"Yoongi hang up the phone." I said hitting his leg.

"One second babe." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"No this second. Hang up the damn phone." I said and he sighed. And just kept talking and I got annoyed.

I grabbed his phone and put it up to my ear.

"Yoongi is supposed to be paying attention to this movie and his girlfriend right now. So bye." I said hanging up the phone and Yoongi laughed.

"You didn't have to interrupt my phone call." He said.

"Yes the hell I did." I said and we both started eating.

Later I packed my stuff and Yoongi drove me home. When I got in the house my mother was telling me about having to go to another ultra sound.

"Do I have to go. I have a test tomorrow." I said whining.

"You have to go. This is mandatory. If they try to give a bad grade tel me, they can't bring your grade down for going to an ultra sound." My mom said and I nodded going upstairs. At least I won't be missing shit cause I don't wanna take that damn test anyway.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘