Part 6

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke up and took a shower and got dressed. Today I actually need to make it to my class, I'm not about to be pregnant and failing my classes. I'm still a junior these last years count.

I wore this.

I did my makeup and put my hair in a messy bun and got all my stuff and me and my mom left the house

The whole class Taeyong, his friends, and his bitch have been giving me dirty looks. Do I give a damn? No.

I did a whole bunch of extra credit for missing 2 days. And I ate healthy stuff for dinner for the baby. The baby is really healthy I wanna keep it that way.

When it was time to go I was so fucking happy. As I was walking home I bumped into a guy. Who looked a little small, but rough. Like he was adorable, but he looked like he would fuck you up if you messed with him.

"Shit sorry baby girl." He said picking up my book. And I nodded and tried to walk away but he went after me.

"Wait. Talk to me." He said and I shook my head.

"I'm 16." I said trying to warn him.

"I'm only 18 that did nothing." He said laughing.

"I gotta go." I said but he grabbed my wrist making me flinch. Taeyong used to grab my arm and punch me in the face a lot.

"Wait. Why are you tryna get away from me?" He asked and I laughed.

"No offensive. You look rough, and you look like trouble." I said and he laughed. And I saw that gummy smile, it was so cute.

"You don't even know me yet. Can I get your number?" He asked me and I laughed.

"What are you gonna do with it?" I asked.

"I didn't take you as one of the slow ones." He said making me laugh.

"You laugh is amazing." He said looking into my eyes. I thought he looked right through me. I felt so nervous he is so cute.

"Fine, since you seem to be trying hard. I'll give you my number." I said giving him my phone and he gave me his.

"I'mma call you at 9, you better answer." He said and I laughed and walked away.

What the fuck just happened?