Part 47

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

When I got to the station I got out of the car and got Sekani's stroller and quickly put her in it. And got my phone and went into the station, and walked up to the front desk.

"The officers just brung in a Min Yoongi right?" I asked her.

"Yes. He's right over there in that room." She said pointing an interrogation room. And I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you." I said walking away. If there is one thing about Yoongi he's definitely not a snitch. And he is the king pin of his shit, so they thought they would get him to snitch on himself? Dumbasses.

I knocked the door and a police officer opened it.

"You again?" The officer said sighing when he saw me.

"Yes me again. Let me the hell in. I wanna see Yoongi." I said.

"No." The officer said.

"Just let her in. He's not saying anything. Let's see if we can get her to talk." The other officer said and I rolled my eyes. If you can't Yoongi to talk, I'm damn sure not gonna sell my boyfriend. Is these niggas crazy?

They let me in and I sat down with the stroller next to me. And they had one of Yoongi's hands cuffed to the chair. So I reach over his lap and held the other one. And he looked down at me.

"I got you." I mouthed and I saw his eyes get soft.

"I got you too." Yoongi mouthed back. And we both turned over to the police officers.

"Do you know anything about him selling drugs?" They asked me.

"I don't know nothing." I said shrugging.

"He sells drugs. Yes?" He asked me.

"No. Not at all." I said looking him right in the eye. And he stared at me trying to see if I would just let it out.

But one thing having a strict mom growing up taught me how to do. Is lie. I can lie right to anyone's face, look them dead in the eye. And lie. So a police officer is no different.

"Who exactly told you he sold drugs?" I asked them.

"We can't share that information." They said.

"Then I can't share my information either. So what are we gonna do?" I asked them and Yoongi laughed looking at them.

"Is this your girlfriend?" The officer asked Yoongi.

"More like wifey." Yoongi said making me smile and laugh.

"I see. Just alike. But honey we need you to tell us some things about your boyfriend here. If we get him to sign these papers just admitting he did everything he'll be let go." The officer said and me and Yoongi looked at each other and started laughing.

"Do I look dumb to you? He's not signing shit." I said sliding the papers off the tables.

"Then he's not leaving." They said.

"Oh I can bet your rats ass he's gonna get out of here one way or another without signing those papers." I said.

"Well that day is not today." The officer said getting up and walking over to Yoongi. He took the cuff off of his wrist and chair and put it on both of his wrist. Taking him away.

"Wait." I said and they all stopped. And I walked over to Yoongi. And cupped his face and kissed him.

"I love you." He said kissing me again.

"I love you too." I said.

"You gotta handle the business. Go to the office and take care of it for me. I love you babe. I love you Sekani." Yoongi said and they pulled him out the room and I watched the door slam in my face.

I sighed and got Sekani's stroller and left. I put her back in car and left. And I went back to Yoongi's house. And put Sekani on the couch. I paced. Not knowing what to do.

So I just called my mom.

"Hello?" My mom answered.

"Yoongi got arrested." I said not wanting to beat around the bush.

"Yoongi what? What the fuck did he do?" She asked me.

"I literally cannot explain but I don't know what to do." I said.

"Just relax and calm down. What did Yoongi say to do?" She asked me.

"He told me to... stay here till he got out." I said lying. But I just wanted to stay here.

"Are you lying right now?" She asked me.

"No mommy. I'm dead ass. He said to stay here. So can you bring me all my clothes. And all of Sekani's clothes and stuff?" I asked her.

"Fine Mai fine. But you cutting into my schedule. I gotta go to work." She said.

"Okay mommy. It's not gonna be that long. Just get all those suitcases and bags I have in the closet. And put all my shoes and makeup and everything in them." I said.

"Okay. See you when I get there." She said.

"Okay." I said and she hung up, I sat on the couch next to Sekani letting her lay in her cover next to me while I was on my phone and occasionally tickling her.

And then I heard the door bell ring, so I answered the door and got my bags, and my mom told me she loved me and went to work. I got Sekani and brung her upstairs and out her clothes in the dresser and set up all her stuff.

And then put my stuff in Yoongi's room. And I didn't even know what to do with my life. But Yoongi told me to handle the business. So I called Jimin and told him to gather everyone at the meeting room because I had some shit to say.

So I got my phone and Yoongi's papers and stuff and called Derek. And asked him to watch Sekani for a little bit while I went somewhere. Of course I couldn't tell him where I was going. So I just said some random shit. I dropped her off at his house and gladly took her.

Derek loves Sekani. Anyway I went to the office and I was quite nervous. I don't know how Yoongi walks in these meetings with the confidence he has. But I better find some confidence soon cause I can't just walk in there and take bullshit from these people.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘