Part 86

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke up to knocking on the door thank God. But since I really didn't wanna wake Sekani because today is normally a chill day for me. And I let her just relax. I didn't want anything to wake her.

I got up and opened the door and saw my grandma.

"You're coming to church." She said.

"No I am not." I said.

"Yes you are. I do not trust you in this house alone." She said.

"It's the morning. What are you worried I'm gonna do?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Get your ass dressed. You're coming to church." She said walking away and I sighed throwing my head back. She sure knows how to fuck up my day. My mother never made me go to church, especially since she didn't go to church her damn self.

I closed and locked the door and picked up Sekani making her cry.

"I know. I know. Same." I said going to the bathroom.

I gave Sekani a bath and got her dressed. I put her in this.

I did her hair and put it in a ponytail

I did her hair and put it in a ponytail. And made her a bottle and fed and burped her really quick.

I took a shower and did my routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and took pictures

I did my makeup and took pictures. Cause I looked too good.

I got Sekani's bag and put her in her carrier and got my phone. And went downstairs.

"Why are you always so extra?" My grandmother asked me.

"Listen. You may be a broke bitch. But over here. My nigga gives me money. So I will not walk around looking low budget." I said opening the door and putting on my shades.