Part 33

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

Yoongi sat in the car watching Sekani. And I got my bags and Sekani's bag. And got Steezy and his stuff. And put Steezy in the front.

And Yoongi drove to his house. I got Sekani. And Yoongi got all my bags and Sekani's bag. And literally everything except the kitchen sink.

I opened the door to the house and held the door for Yoongi. And we went upstairs and Yoongi set up a side bed for Sekani that he only puts on when she's here. I thought it was so cute.

We washed her. And got her ready for bed. Yoongi gave her a bottle and burped her while I took a shower.

But when I realized how cold it was in his house I didn't wanna put on booty shorts anymore. Instead I put Yoongi's sweater on.

When I came back Yoongi looked up at me and bit his lip.

"Horny now are we?" I asked laughing picking up Sekani and rocking her.

"For you." Yoongi said making me look up and laugh.

"You will not touch me with this baby present." I said rolling my eyes. And carefully putting Sekani on the bed.

"Why not? You're mines." He said putting me on his lap. And I got really nervous I was almost shaking.

Yoongi looks so damn fine right now. For fucks sake.

"I...I..." I said stuttering.

"Do I make you nervous Mai?" He asked me. And I looked around.

"No?" I said as if it was a question. And mentally face palmed myself.

"Yes." He said inching his hands down to my butt. And I mentally screamed.

"Uhh." I said not knowing what was happening.

And Yoongi flipped us over. Laying me on my back. And I just looked up at him. Again not knowing what was happening.

"Yoongi. Move." I whined. Cause I was nervous as hell. I kinda wanted this to go farther. But let's not forget that there is a newborn baby in the presence. Literally laying 5 inches away from us.

"Can I at least kiss you Mai?" Yoongi asked me.

"There is a child present." I said. And he picked me up and went out of the room and into the guest room. And laid me on the bed.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked making me laugh. And I nodded. And Yoongi kissed me. I cupped his face. Deepening the kiss.

And he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"The things I would do to you if you let me." Yoongi said making me laugh. And I pushed him off of me. And ran. And he ran after me. And I stopped him when he ran in the room.

"Sekani is sleeping." I said he laughed.

"Fine. I'm going to take a shower." Yoongi said and I crawled on the bed and turned on the TV. Watching the Boondocks again.

"Sekani this is what you're gonna grow up on." I said whispering to her. I laid back watching my show. And then Yoongi comes in. In a towel around his waist. And his hair wet. And I hid under the covers from the fucking monster.

"Scared you won't be able to control yourself?" He asked me. And I took my head from under the covers.

"Control myself? I literally came out in your sweater and you were ready to eat me." I said making him laugh.

"I was not." He said rolling his eyes.

"Whatever the hell you say." He said rolling his eyes.

"Cover your eyes since you're such a holy child." He said and I covered my eyes.

"I am a holy child." I said and he laughed.

"Not." He said.

"You are taking a bit long. What the hell are you doing jerking off?" I asked and he laughed again.

"Babe. You just said you were a holy child. Now you're talking about jerking off." He said making me laugh.

"You know what. Imma go to sleep." I said laying and he laughed and carefully got on the next to me. And put his arm around me. And we fell asleep.

But at like 3 a.m I woke up. Not because Sekani was crying. But because I wanted a snack. So I carefully and slowly took Yoongi's arm off my waist. And carefully and slowly climbed off the bed.

I ran downstairs and went through Yoongi's fridge. And then the pantry. And then back in the fridge. And I looked in the freezer and there was a big ass Hershey bar in it. So I took that and opened it. Not caring if it was Yoongi's or not.

I was leaning on the counter eating that Hershey. While drinking Yoongi's last bottle of Pepsi. Again. Not giving a fuck.

But I looked up and saw someone standing there I got scared and slipped and fell.

"Oh hell no I'm not dying today. My nigga taught me how to fight. And he taught me gang signs. So if you wanna try a bitch. Do it. Pop off bitch." I said standing back up and heard laughing.

And I saw it was Yoongi.

"What the hell? Is that what you would really say if there was someone in the house?" He asked me. And I laughed too.

"Yes." I said making him laugh harder.

"I woke up and thought someone kidnapped you." He said.

"Not without me screaming my ass off." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you drinking my last bottle of Pepsi." He said just realizing and I laughed.

"No." I said taking the bottle off the counter.

"And my Hershey." He whined.

"You're acting like I ate all of it." I said breaking off the other half. And he pouted.

"You come in my house starting shit." He said making me laugh.

"What the fuck ever." I said rolling my eyes. We ate the Hershey arguing over who was gonna have the last piece.

"I bought it so I should have it." He said.

"Uh. No. I have a vagina. I should have it." I said and he laughed.

"And?" He asked.

"I have a period. I'm not on it. But still." I said.

"I'm not going down this road. Have it." He said making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. Spilled Milk 2. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘