Part 42

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

When we left Yoongi went to his office and handled the money. And gave me some. And we went to my house, but not before stopping to get Chipotle.

When we got in the house Yoongi took Sekani upstairs while I put my moms food on the counter and got Yoongi a fork. And I got a plate.

And I went upstairs with Steezy walking in front of me. When I got in the room Yoongi was taking Sekani out her carrier and putting her in the swing.

And I made her bottle while Yoongi took the food out of the bag and turned the TV on. I made her bottle and fed it to her while taking a few sips of my own drink.

And burped her and laid her back in the swing turning it on. Letting her drift off to sleep.

And me and Yoongi ate while watching the Boondocks. Because I told him it was my TV and I could watch what I wanted. And he rolled his eyes. But he was laughing at the show because it's damn hilarious.

After we ate Sekani started crying. So after I calmed her down I gave her a bath. And got her changed, and put her back in her swing. And went into the bathroom and took a shower of my own.

And got changed into some pajamas. I had on a sports bra from Ethika. And some boxers from Ethika.

And my hair in a messy bun, I know the messy bun is like a thing for guys

And my hair in a messy bun, I know the messy bun is like a thing for guys. But that's how I like to wear my hair and shit. So when I came out the bathroom and just flopped on my bed. On my stomach, and my butt was like a inch away Yoongi's hand, I think I knew what the hell I was doing.

I had my phone and out the corner of my eye I saw Yoongi just staring at my ass. Like with a focus too. But I didn't laugh though. Cause who the hell really sits and stares at someone ass like Yoongi is doing right now. But this is the only person I'll let stare or touch my ass and I won't do or say anything about it.

And then I saw him raise his hand and he was about to touch my ass. But then stopped.

"You can touch it Yoongi." I said looking back at him and he threw his head back laughing.

"If I touch it. It's not gonna end well for you babe." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him curious.

"If I touch your ass I'm going to fuck you into the mattress. And I don't even think you're ready for all that." Yoongi said and I gasped.

"Did you really just say that?" I said with my mouth open.

"Yes. Cause I would. You don't know how badly I want to." He said. And I got up and climbed on his lap and he just looked at me.

"What's stopping you?" I asked him.

"First of all the baby in the room. And second the fear that your mother is gonna come home." Yoongi said. And I got up, I gently picked up Sekani and took her to her room and laid her in her crib. And Steezy went in her room and laid next to her crib. And I closed the door and went back into my room.