Part 37

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

When I finished walking Steezy I went back to the house and Yoongi was there already. I took Steezy back in the house and got Sekani's bag. And put Sekani in the car and got in.

"You came back to the house a little late. Anything happen?" Yoongi asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows.

How the hell did he know I came back a little late?

"Oh. Nothing. Just a little bit slower than normal." I said rolling my eyes.

I decided not to tell Yoongi. Cause Yoongi would wanna kill him for trying to get me. And then it would make this whole mess. And I'm trying to avoid mess. I have a kid to focus on.

Yoongi dropped me off at school. And I saw Derek waving to me when he saw me get out the car. And I smiled and waved back. Yoongi helped me get her stuff and I put her back in the stroller and walked up to Derek.

"I'mma show you around. And teach you all the ins and outs." I said grabbing his hand and he smiled.

We went in the school and I showed him the main office and we had all the same classes thank fucking God.

"What is her name?" Derek asked referring to Sekani.

"Sekani." I said. And he smiled.

"Thank is so cute. Who picked it out?" He asked.

"My boyfriend. It means Joy and Laughter. Or some corny shit like that." I said making him laugh.

"So what have you been doing since middle school?" He asked.

Oh nothing just getting abused by my ex boyfriend. Getting pregnant by a baby that he denies. Getting in a relationship with a king pin. How have you been doing? I can't just tell anyone Yoongi is a fucking drug dealer. They think he's just my sugar daddy or some shit like that.

"Nothing much." I said rolling my eyes.

"You and your boyfriend make a really cute couple. He's really fine." He said making me look over at him.

"Woah Derek. Take that back a couple notches. That's my man." I said making Derek laugh.

"I'm sorry. A fine man is a fine man." He said making me laugh too. Yoongi is fine as hell though, so... I can't deny that.

We went to his locker first so he could get his books. And then went to my locker. And I felt way more comfortable turning my back and not looking at Sekani, knowing Derek was right there to protect her. Cause the bitches at this school are some sneaky bitches.

I got my books and let Derek push the stroller to class.

And when we got in Derek sat next to me, letting me put Sekani's bag under his chair since I had no room for it. Me and Derek are gonna he really good friends I feel like.

When class started and people started piling into the classroom they were snickering and laughing at something. But I guessed it was just some dumb shit. Like it always is, nothing new.

But then I heard my name. Which I didn't really care about. People are gonna talk shit when you are a bad bitch such as me. What can you do?

But then I heard Sekani's name being thrown into it. And they took it too damn far. Cause hell no.

But I waited a minute and listened for who was actually saying her name.

"That baby ugly as hell. She gone be a whore just like her mother." A girl said. I looked over and saw it was Taeyong's little pet. His girlfriend.

So I stood up and walked over to her.

"Stand up." I said putting up my hair.

"Stand up for what?" She asked.

"We gone fight." I said.

"I'm not gonna fight you." She said.

"You got enough energy to talk shit about my fucking kid. But you don't wanna fight? Oh hell no." I said and the teacher got in between us.

"Nobody is gonna fight you." She said.

"Don't talk about my fucking kid. Talk shit about my fucking daughter. I will beat your ass." I said getting pissed.

"Do it then bitch." She said.

"Say less." I said and reached over my teacher and punched her in the face hard as hell.

And she got up. But I grabbed her hair seeing as if it was the only thing to grab onto. And started punching her face in.

And the teacher broke it up. And she had a black eye and they pulled her out the class.

"Fucking bitch." I said as I got Sekani's stroller. And picked her up because she was crying.

"I got your bag friend." Derek said.

"Thank you." I said as the teacher walked me out the class.

I had to go to the principal office of course. When I got in there I sat down rocking Sekani so she would calm down.

"What is happening? What is the problem?" The principal asked.

"She attacked me for no reason." She said. And I laughed.

"Now you wanna play the victim? She talked about Sekani. Talking shit. And I don't care where we are, what the circumstances are. She will get her ass beat talking about my kid." I said rolling my eyes not really caring.

"Let me call your mom. Cause you wouldn't normally talk like this." He said dialing her number. And I shrugged not caring at all.

"Hello?" My mom answered.

"Mrs. Morrell. I have your daughter in the office right now. She got into a fight." The principal said. And I already knew what my mother was gonna say.

"Well why are you calling me? You need to be talking to other girl mother or whoever. Cause my daughter don't just fight for no damn reason." My mom said. And I smiled wide.

"What do you mean?" The principal asked my mother.

"My daughter. She may have bad anger problems. But it takes a lot for her to put her damn hands on someone else. So it's not her fault. She only fight if someone speaks on her family, someone put their hands on her first, or somebody talking about Sekani. If she not getting suspended or she hurt or some shit. Leave me the hell alone I'm a work. You know what? Let me speak to Mai." My mom said. And he gave me the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What did that bitch do?" My mom asked and I gasped. She be calling little kids bitches like it's nothing.

"She talked about Sekani. So I whooped that ass." I said.

"First of all, stop cursing when you talking to me. I'm your damn mother. So try that sentence again." My mom said and I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"She was talking about Sekani. So I beat her up." I said shrugging.

"Oh alright then. Put your bitch ass principal back on the phone. Damn calling me. I'm at fucking work." My mom said as I handed him the phone and I snickering to myself hearing her.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. I might make a little bit of drama in the next part. Just to create a situation.

Check out my other work. Smuts. Spilled Milk. Spilled Milk 2. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘