Part 80

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke up at 3 in the morning to Sekani crying. So I quickly sat up and picked her up trying to quiet her before my grandma came in the room messing with me.

"Sekani please." I said bouncing her. I tried to give her a pacifier but she spit it out. And kept crying.

And my grandma came in the room.

"I told you keep that baby under control." She said.

"And I told you it's a baby. If you didn't like it you shouldn't have volunteered to watch me." I said rolling my eyes still bouncing her.

"If you keep up with this attitude I'm gonna kick your ass out." She said.

"Oh please do. I'd be better off." I said.

"You think you can stay with that boyfriend of your forever. He isn't gonna like you forever." She said.

"See that's the difference between me and you. I can keep a dude, your nasty ass attitude drive men away. Yoongi will always be there for me, and I'm willing to bet my life on that." I said and she left out the room.

"Please. Yoongi leaving me? I think the fuck not." I said rolling my eyes. I wish Yoongi would try and leave me. He probably had the right idea but the wrong bitch.

Once I got Sekani asleep again. I laid her back down. And got back in the bed and went to sleep again.

And I woke up again to my alarm. So I got up and picked up Sekani which woke her up and caused her to start crying. I shushed her and calmed her down and gave her a bath and got her dressed. I put her in this.

I did her hair and she had a lot of fucking hair

I did her hair and she had a lot of fucking hair. And it was all over the place, and in her face. So I got a loose ponytail holder and put it in a ponytail, and her edges just laid all cute. So I had to take a picture.

I made her a bottle and as I was feeding her Yoongi called me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Do you want me to pick you up. Or did your grandmother say no." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Who cares if she said no?" I asked.

"I don't wanna get your in trouble." He said.

"And I don't wanna walk for almost an hour to school. Just pick me up regular time?" I asked.

"Okay. See you. Love you." Yoongi said.

"Love you too." I said and we both hung up.