Part 52

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

The Next Day

I woke up to Yoongi laying on me and I scrunched up my face.

"You boney motherfucker. Move your ass." I said pushing him.

"But I wanna..." He said winking.

"I have school Yoongi." I said whining.

"In the shower. You can multi task." He said making me laugh.

"Okay Yoongi. Let me get Sekani ready first." I said getting off the bed and Yoongi smiled all gummy and I rolled my eyes.

I got Sekani and washed her up and got her dressed. I put her in this.

I combed her hair and put some natural oils in it, and put a headband on her because she has a shit loud of hair to only be 3 weeks old

I combed her hair and put some natural oils in it, and put a headband on her because she has a shit loud of hair to only be 3 weeks old. I made her bottle and fed her. And burped her and put her back in the crib.

And then went into Yoongi's room and we went in the bathroom. I already knew before getting in that shower that when we finish I may or may not have trouble walking.

After we did it. And then washed up, I did my routine and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and hair and got everything and brought it downstairs

I did my makeup and hair and got everything and brought it downstairs. And me and Yoongi walked the dogs. And brought the back to the house.

Yoongi put everything in the car and took me to school. And helped me get everything out of the car and I walked up to the door and Derek was by my side.

"Hey girly. Why are all of these bitches talking about you. I had to curse Trina out earlier." He said and I laughed.

"Taeyong lied on me. And said I gave him head when I didn't. And Trina's dumbass believes it. And called me a whore." I explained.

"For real? How is she gonna he believe Taeyong over you?" He asked.

"Exactly. That's what I'm saying. But you know I don't give a fuck. She can say what she wants. But she's talking all that shit cause she knows I can't fight her." I said.

"Well I sure can curse her the fuck out. And how did Taeyong even know where you were to blame that on you?" He asked.

"I told Yoongi what Taeyong had been doing when Yoongi was gone. Yoongi got mad and went over to where he plays basketball and beat his ass. And Yoongi was gonna kill him, but I stopped him. Taeyong is such a bitch. Like I literally saved his whole ass life, and then he goes and does this shit. The rest of the day, I did not see, or talk to him. I was with Yoongi the entire day. And then Trina calls me up calling me a whore and a slut. Like bitch if you don't get the fuck." I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn. The whole school know at that." Derek said.

"Taeyong is an attention whore, he can't do or say anything without having the whole world know about it." I said.

I went to my locker and got my books and stuff for first period. But when I was on my way walking to Derek's locker, a girl came up to me.

"Are you the girl that gave Taeyong head?" She asked.

"Get out of my face please." I said trying to take the higher ground because I do not have time for all of this fuck shit, I wanna set a good example for my daughter. And by setting a good example, I'm not gonna be fighting over what people think and don't fucking know.

And I'm not gonna waste my time trying to tell the truth again. Because even when I was telling the truth these bitches in this school still called me a whore.

And fighting anyone that says anything about me? I'm not doing that shit. So these bitches can suck it.

"So you are. You're a whore." She said.

"First of all girl. You don't even know me. So as I said before get the fuck up out of my face." I said smiling.

"Such a bitch." She said.

"Okay. I'll be that. I am a bitch. Thank you. A bad bitch." I said walking away going to Derek's locker. And I told him what happened.

"These bitches will just believe anything they hear." Derek said making me laugh.

"You tellin me. There is only one nigga I'm a hoe for. And his name is Min Yoongi." I said and Derek cracked up laughing.

"And that's on period." Derek said making me laugh.

After School

"See you tomorrow best friend. Tell Yoongi I said hi." Derek said walking to the bus stop.

And I walked to the car. And Yoongi helped me get everything in the car. I sat in the car as he strapped Sekani in the backseat.

"Get out the car." One of Trina's friends said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not getting this car. That's what I'm not gonna do. For what?" I asked.

"You wanna talk crazy to my friend but you don't wanna fight?" She asked me.

"Bitch I don't wanna fight you. She was talking crazy to me first anyway. And I'm not looking to fight nobody, I'm not with this drama bullshit." I said rolling my eyes.

"You a bitch." She said.

"Okay. I'll be that. I am that, I'm that bitch that's not gonna fight you. It's a waste of time to fight you." I said rolling the window down all the way. And she came up to the car.

"Get out the car." She said.

"I know you better back the fuck up from this car. This car cost more than that nappy ass wig you got on your head. Back the fuck up." I said popping my arm at her. Not even hitting her and she flinched.

"Get out the car, let's fight." She said. And she hit me. So I opened the door abruptly hitting her in the head with it. And she fell. And I got out the car.

"Come on tough stuff. Let's go." I said looking down at her holding her head cause it was bleeding. And her other friend pushed me and crouched down next to her. So I punched her in the side of her head and yanked her head back. And punched her in the face and Yoongi broke it up. And pulled me in the car.

"Stop taking shit. You wanna tell me to get out the car you got what you got bitch. Run the fuck up, cause now you got me fucked up. Bitch." I said as Yoongi drove away.

"You need to stop knocking people upside their head." Yoongi said making me laugh.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. Spilled Milk 2. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘