Part 77

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part. Some more besides Jay's crazy ass is gonna be happening. Something you bitches never even guessed to happen, cause I'm sick of you bitches and your smart asses predicting shit.

Mai POV

Yoongi was on the way driving me to his house, and my mother was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Mai. I have bad news. Can you come to the house?" She asked.

"Um. Okay." I said unsure, and worried for the bad news. Because could life get any fucking worse than this?

"Just come quick. Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said and hung up.

"Was that your mom?" Yoongi asked me.

"How the hell did you know?" I asked.

"Because you only have one friend. So the only other person that calls your phone is me and your mom." He said.

"Rude much. But that was her. And she asked me to go over to her house, because she had bad news." I said sighing.

"Aww. I bet it's not that bad." Yoongi said making a U-turn to go my house. And I buried my face in my hands. Every time my mom has bad news it's something terrible.

The last time she had bad news my dad died for fucks sake.

We pulled up to my house and I saw that my mother got my window fixed. We got out the car and Yoongi helped me get Sekani. And I put her in the carrier.

And opened the door to the house. And saw my mom sitting on the couch. I walked in further and saw my grandmother and I sighed. It's not even the grandmother I like. It's the one that told me to abort Sekani.

I sighed throwing my head back, but Yoongi pushed me further in the room. I sat on the couch with Sekani's carrier between my feet, and Yoongi sitting next to me.

"So. What is it?" I asked just wanting to get to it.

"I got a new temporary job." My mom said.

"And?" I asked not seeing the problem.

"And it's Texas." My mom said.

"We're moving?!" I asked making my voice high pitched.

"No. I knew you wouldn't wanna move because you wanna stay with Yoongi. So, I told your grandma. And she volunteered to care for you in the mean time." My mom explained.

"And you said yes? You know she doesn't like me mom." I said.

"She's your grandmother. She loves you." My mom said.

"Oh please. No one else could watch me? What about dads mom? At least she loves me." I said rolling my eyes.

"She's moving out of state. And you don't like your other family members anyway, so there was no other place." She said.

"I could have stayed with Yoongi." I said complaining.

"What type of mother would I be if I let you stay with your boyfriend for 2 years." She said. And my eyes got wide.

"You want me to stay with her for 2 years?" I asked standing up.

"Mai calm down." My mom said.

"You want me to calm down and I'm supposed to stay with her for 2 years?" I asked getting mad.

"Listen. Bottom line is you have to stay with her. I'm leaving tomorrow. Are you gonna waste time complaining about having to stay with her, or are you gonna hug me?" She asked standing up and I sighed. And hugged her.

"I'm so gonna get you back for this shit." I said in my moms ear making her laugh and she hit me.

"No cursing." She said making me laugh. Even though I'm being forced to stay with my grandma, I'm still really sad my mom is leaving. She's not even supposed to come back till 2 years from now. She's my best friend.

"Pack your things Mai." My grandma said.

"All of my things are at Yoongi's." I said. Cause that's where the hell I'll be staying, the last thing I wanna do is share a house with her.

After my mom spent time talking to me about her new temporary job, me and Yoongi left and went back to his house.

"Do you think she'll let you see me?" Yoongi asked me laughing.

"It's not funny Yoongi. What if she doesn't let me see you. She's a bitch like that." I said making Yoongi laugh.

"Just go in there and pack yourself. She'll probably let you see me after school if you just come back at night." He said making me sigh.

We went to the house and I pouted and packed at the same time. Why me? Is this the time for this shit?

After I finished packing me and Sekani's stuff. Yoongi ordered some food. But before I ate my food I fed and burped Sekani. And she laid on my boobs half asleep while I ate.

After me and Yoongi finished eating we cleaned up and went upstairs and he helped me give Sekani a bath. And Yoongi rocked her to sleep. He's so soft when he wants to be, but it's cute when he tries to act all tough. But how can you even take a face that adorable seriously?

Me and Yoongi took a shower. And mind your business, we didn't do anything for once. We only didn't do it because we were both tired as hell.

I did my routine and put on some pajamas and went to sleep laying on Yoongi. No matter how many times he whined for me to get off of him.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part. Next part will be more eventful and shit.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios.

Love you!😘😘😘😘