Part 19

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

1 Month Later (6 Months)

Me and Yoongi are still together. We are better than ever. But we don't act like those cliche couples with the hand holding and shit like that. We smack each other upside the head. And I'm actually starting to look pregnant and shit.

But everyone at school is saying I'm just fat, and eating a lot. But they can suck a hot spicey dick.

My mother trusts Yoongi a lot. She lets him take me to school, and pick me up from school. She even lets him come in the house and stay over for dinner.

And Yoongi is always acting like this baby is his, it's so cute. He kisses my stomach before I go to sleep. It's the cutest. I just wish my daughter could meet and know her real father. But if Yoongi is gonna step in and play a father figure than I guess she isn't missing anything.

Today my mother said she was having a baby shower for me after school. And I think it's a little weird and told her not to throw me one. But you know... She doesn't listen to me, and did it anyway.

Of course Yoongi gladly paid for majority of it, and gladly helped my mother decorate and get stuff. And most of my family is coming. Except for of course my grandmother on my moms side. My grandmother on my fathers side has been more than supportive of the baby. She is excited to have a great grandchild.

I woke up to my mother yelling. She still wakes me up the same way. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom and took a shower and did my little routine. And got dressed. I wore this.

I didn't do my makeup, because after school my mom is making me change into another outfit

I didn't do my makeup, because after school my mom is making me change into another outfit. And change hair. So I just didn't do it, and put my hair in a messy bun. And got my stuff.

I ran downstairs and got in the car with Yoongi. When I got in I was closing the door and went right on my phone.

I didn't even notice Yoongi poking out his lips.

"Excuse me." Yoongi said and poked out his lips again.

"Lipgloss." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mai. You better kiss me." He said making me laugh. I wiped off my lipgloss and kissed him and he smiled.

"That was 2 cent of lipgloss you just wasted." I said rolling my eyes.

"I paid for it. So I don't really care." He said making me laugh.

And I put my lipgloss back on.

"Are you excited for your baby shower?" He asked me.

"Um no. Cause I told you and my mom not to plan one in the first place. Now I'm being forced to go?" I said rolling my eyes again.