Part 13

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

1 Month Later (Four Months Pregnant)

Tomorrow my mom is taking me to the doctors to see the gender of the baby. And she said after she wants to go to the mall to start shopping for the baby. But since I don't want my mother to spend every last dollar she has on the baby, Yoongi said he'll take me shopping for the baby.

Even though I told him he didn't have to, he insisted.

I took a shower and got dressed. I wore this.

I did my makeup and put hair in a bun, and I went to school

I did my makeup and put hair in a bun, and I went to school. I'm starting to wear bigger clothes because I don't really want everybody to see my belly. Everybody in the whole school already know I'm pregnant. And are already judging me for being a teen mom.

But fuck them.

When I got in class I got a migraine, this baby has been making me have heart burn. And serious headaches that hurt like fucking hell. And they are even worse at school.

Because school is just full of a pack of idiot bitches, and they already annoy me. I've been able to keep a lot of my changing bipolar emotions in check because I don't wanna go off on someone.

But today I was even more annoyed. Because it seemed like today they just wanted to fuck around with me. And say comments about me being pregnant for no reason.

"Her thots ass doesn't even know who the father is." A girl said. And I rubbed my head, as I felt my headache getting worse. And it was pissing me off. And all of these people talking shit wasn't making it any better.

"She always wants to blame the child on Taeyong." Some other girl said, and I sighed and started writing down my notes.

"Whore." Some guy said and that was the comment that made me go the fuck off.

"Listen all of you need to shut the fuck up. I hear all of you talking shit about me. All of you are some fucking bitches. Stop fucking running your goddamn mouth about me. You don't know me, I do know who the fucking father is. The father is Taeyong. And you bitches will shut the fuck up. Before I shove my foot up your asses." I said standing up looking at all of them.

"Do it." The same girl that called me a thot said.

"Oh you wanna get tough with me? You think you want some bitch come on." I said. And she got up, but I sat her ass right back down. And started dragging and punching her, making me bleed. And the teacher broke it up.

"Your bitch ass will shut the fuck up." I said as he pulled me out of the class and told me to go to the principal. And soon the girl that I fought came in there.

"What happened now?" He asked me.

"She was talking about me not knowing the father of my baby. And I told her to shut the fuck up, and if I tell you to shut the fuck up. You will do so. So she got popped, and now she's bleeding." I said shrugging.

"All of this fighting has to stop. You are pregnant you cannot keep fighting when you are 9 months pregnant." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You're right. I can't but if these bitches think they are gonna talk shit about me, or my baby. They have another motherfucking thing coming." I said rolling my eyes and he sighed.

"Both of you go back to class please. And no more fighting." He said shooing us away. And I was quick to get out.

And go back to class and everyone looked like they had an attitude.

"If the rest of you bitches want it. Come and get it." I said looking at all of them and they all put their heads down not saying anything.

"Oh okay then." I said sitting back down continuing to do my work.

After School

I walked right home because Yoongi said he had important things to take care of at work. I'm guessing going to kill someone again, but that's none of my business.

I went in the house and went up to my room starting my homework while watching TV.

And I heard a knock on the door and I got scared. Because no one knocks on the door, no one comes to the house. So... Who the fuck is this?

I ran down the stairs and got a knife and cracked open the door and saw Taeyong.

"Get the fuck off my porch." I said.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Why so you can abuse me again? Not going back to that shit, you can talk right through this little crack in the damn door." I said rolling my eyes.

"I just wanted to tell you to stop telling people that baby is mines." He said and I sighed.

"You came all the way over here for this shit? If you don't think the baby is yours. Sure think that. But get the fuck off of my goddamn porch, cause I got a knife and if you get stabbed that's on you." I said looking him up and down. And he walked off the porch

What a bitch. Only a bitch of a man denies his own fucking child.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. And I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘