Part 61

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

I kept waking up in the middle of the night throwing up. And Yoongi claimed it was because I killed someone. But I didn't wanna believe him, but I was glad he stayed by my side every time I threw up. I basically threw up all night. And every time he made me drink a whole glass of water to hydrate me.

"It's okay babe." Yoongi said patting my back as I literally puked my guts out, and I coughed. And he gave me another glass of water.

And I finally went to sleep and was able to fall asleep for the rest of the night.

But when it was time to get up I ran back to the bathroom and threw up again. And Yoongi helped me again.

I went to Sekani's room and we both gave her a bath. And got her dressed. I put her in this.

I did her hair and made her bottle and fed and burped her

I did her hair and made her bottle and fed and burped her. And me and Yoongi took a shower and I did my routine and got dressed. I wore this.

And I chose not to do my makeup

And I chose not to do my makeup. Because...I wasn't feeling like it, and to be quite frank I didn't feel like going to school. But I'm gonna have to deal with this sooner or later, might as well get it over with now.

I just don't want people in my business and drama. It's not like I don't have enough problems. Me killing it her, I really didn't mean to kill her. But you know... it is what it is. She died, she just messed with the wrong bitch is all. I really don't need the entire school making shit up. Cause none of them know the whole story. And they love to do this thing, where they always pin me as the bad guy and make it seem like I do random shit for no reason.

Yoongi said maybe I should wait some time before going to school. Because everything might be a little overwhelming. But nothing a bad bitch can't handle.

So I put my hair in a bun and did my edges and put on some lipgloss. And got my bag, and packed all of Sekani's stuff. And we left. And Yoongi took me to my school.