Part 35

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

We went to Yoongi's office and I ran in the room. And opened the door a little hard and I fell. And Yoongi started laughing.

"Oh my God." Yoongi said still laughing. And Jimin and Hoseok were cracking up laughing at me. And I got up laughing too.

"Um...ignore that. Anyway, I got the money." I said pulling my hair out of my face. And Yoongi laughed again.

"Here." He said giving me three bands. And I took it smiling.

"Thank you. Give me my baby." I said reaching for her and she reached for me. I picked her up and she laid on my shoulder. Looking like she was gonna fall asleep. She is a newborn all she does is sleep.

Me and Yoongi went to my house. And we stayed in my room and watched Sekani and watched TV.

He stayed the whole day. We cooked dinner together because my mom was working overtime. I wanna do something so she won't have to work anymore.

She's been working hard since my dad died when I was 4 because no one else was gonna help her. I wanna own my own business. And I wanna do lipgloss, because I love lipgloss. And I can do it.

And I'm gonna start. I do not wanna keep depending on Yoongi for shit. I wanna do my own thing, and have my own thing.

So as I was eating I went on my phone and started ordering stuff to make lipgloss. I ordered a lot of stuff with the bands Yoongi gave me.

And when it was time for me to bathe Sekani, Yoongi left. And as I was washing her Yoongi called me since he was home. And we talked on the phone while I bathed Sekani. And took a shower. But of course I didn't let him see me naked.

Whenever I think of naked. All I think of is seeing Yoongi naked. And that big ole penis he has.

But I pushed that out of mind because I need to think more holy things.

I put Sekani in the bed. And Steezy laid on the bed with us.

The Next Day

I woke up to Sekani crying. And I looked over here and sucked my teeth. And she looked at me. And kept crying.

"Why Sekani? Why?" I asked flaring my nostrils. And she kept crying. I got up and washed her up and bathed her. I put her in this.

When I was about to retie my hair up to get in the shower Yoongi called me

When I was about to retie my hair up to get in the shower Yoongi called me. I answered and put my ear to the phone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm outside. Come downstairs." He said.

"Yoongi. It's 6:15. I have another hour to get dressed. You're beyond early." I said looking at the time.