Part 15

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

1 Month Later (5 Months Pregnant)

My stomach is starting to really show now but only when I wear tight shirts. And my mom told me once I get more into the months my back is gonna start hurting and shit. And I'm not looking forward to it.

But I am looking forward to finally seeing my baby girl. Me and my mom have been battling on what to name her. And we still don't know, we want something nice and unique. We don't want her to have some common ass basic name. That's boring.

After school since it's Friday me and my mom are going over to my grandmothers house. To stay until Sunday, for what reason I don't know. But all of my cusions come up there, and my mom thought it would be good to tell them that I am pregnant.

But I don't really want them to know, out of fear they'll judge me. I already have to deal with these basic bitches at school judging me and looking me up and down. And calling me a whore because I'm a teen mom.

I don't need it from my own family. But it was bound to come at some point.

I took a shower and got dressed for school. I wore this.

I put my hair in a low bun and did my makeup, and left

After the few classes we had due to it being a half day. We had an assembly, and I was glad. If I wasn't in class I was happy.

I sat on the other side of the bleachers by myself. Of course. I put my bookbag by my feet, and when they started I got my water bottle trying to finish this last bottle. Or my mother was gonna bust my ass.

And then Taeyong came out with a mic standing next to the principal. Taeyong is one of the star basketball players on our schools team, which is why he is denying this child. He doesn't want people to look at him crazy as a teen father. But I think you look a whole lot stupider not taking care of your kid, than you do taking care of your kid. But I cannot make him do anything, and I'm not gonna beg him either.

"Hey everybody. I just wanna day that things will change once one of our school whores has her kid." He said and everyone laughed making me look up. Immediately knowing they were talking about me.

"She loves to pin kids that aren't mines on me. But she is just a slut. And she belongs to the streets." He said and I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I quickly wiped it and got up.

I got my backpack and walked off the bleachers making everyone laugh at me.

I walked up to Taeyong and snatched the mic from his hand and hit him in the eye with it. Making everyone gasp and laugh again, and I threw it at the principal. Because he just let him say that shit knowing he was referring to me.

How do they think it feels to have to come to school everyday and have a whole bunch of people call you a whore and a slut. Saying I don't know my baby's father, just because they choose to believe this bum ass nigga.

I went out of the room and out my back against the wall fighting back hard tears.

And I got my phone from my bookbag, and called Yoongi. This is the best time to have Yoongi come up here and fuck Taeyong up. He deserves it so much right now, sitting up here having all this shit to say about me. Knowing good and goddamn well that this is his baby. He is just too immature to admit it.

"Hey baby girl?" Yoongi answered and I rolled my eyes ignoring that.

"I need you to come get me, and whoop somebody's ass." I said.

"Where are you?" He asked. And I heard his car start in the background which made me laugh.

"School." I said walking to the entrance.

"I'm on my way." He said and I hung up and waited for him. When he came it was almost time for them to come out. Perfect time if anything.

I went to the car and got in.

"Wait here." He said getting out the car. He sat at one of the tables in front of the building and waited for Taeyong to come out.

When Taeyong did come out, I was in the car like oh shit. All hell is about to break loose. Taeyong's face.

Yoongi stood up walked over to him.

"So Mai tells me you can't stop talking shit about her and embarrassing her in front of the whole school." Yoongi said.

"Yea and what about it?" Taeyong said and I rolled my eyes. He always wanna act tough in front of everyone. You already got your ass beat by him like twice already. Everybody knows you can't fight for shit.

All he really know how to do is beat on women.

Taeyong punched Yoongi. And Yoongi looked at him like he was about to fucking murder him. And I gasped that he even did that.

Everybody that was watching gasped too, but Taeyong looked like he had instant regret on his face after punching him.

Yoongi cracked his knuckles and started throwing blows at Taeyong. And Taeyong fell down. But Yoongi grabbed him by his shirt and started punching him harder.

"Don't ever mess with my baby girl." Yoongi said kicking his stomach and walking away. And he got in the car wiping the blood off of his knuckles.

"Aha bitch! Stop talking shit!" I said yelling out the window to everybody outside.

And Yoongi sped off and pulled me back in the car laughing.

"What a show." I said smiling.

"Don't you have to be home?" Yoongi asked me and I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Yea sadly." I said throwing my head back making Yoongi laugh again.

"What's so wrong about going up to your grandmothers house?" He asked.

"You don't know her though. She's religious, so this whole sex before marriage thing isn't cool with her. Especially having a child out of wedlock, she is gonna throw a fit." I said sighing again.

"You'll be okay. I'm sure she won't act like that with you. You're her granddaughter." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Let's fucking pray on it." I said as Yoongi pulled up to my house.

He opened the door for me helping me out and I went in the house.

Hey thots, hope you enjoyed this part.

Check out my other works. Smuts. Spilled Milk. BTS reactions and scenarios. I Can Show You.

Love you!😘😘😘😘