thirty

Wyatt and I arrived back at my house before Grayson and Kelsey showed up. Grayson had promised to keep Kelsey busy at the school for as long as possible before they came back to our house, so Wyatt and I could both have some time to figure everything out and set our plan in motion. We had devised our plan during second and third hours and then confirmed it with Grayson and Arden at lunch. Thankfully, Kelsey had a different lunch than us, so we didn't have to worry about her during that time. Hopefully, after everything was done, Kelsey would want nothing to do with Grayson, Wyatt, or myself.

"Grayson just texted and said they'll be at the house in around forty-five minutes," Wyatt told me.

"Arden just said she'll be here in half an hour, so we're all set," I smiled.

"How about we go sit down for a little bit and decompress from this long day?" Wyatt suggested. I nodded and immediately fell onto the couch. Wyatt joined me and I cuddled into his sweatshirt.

"I think I'm gonna show off my bump tomorrow. Everybody knows now, so there in np use in hiding it anymore," I told him.

"Maybe I'll wear my shirt that says Dad tomorrow," Wyatt added in.

"Sounds like a plan," I confirmed with a yawn.

"You can take a quick nap if you need to Ken," Wyatt told me.

"No, I think I'll be okay," I mumbled into his shirt.

"Seriously, you're tired. I'll wake you up when Arden gets here," He promised.

"Fine," I sighed, finally giving into my sagging eyelids. I hadn't realized how tired I actually was until my eyes shut, then I was out like a light.

Around thirty minutes had passed when Wyatt woke me up, "Ken Arden's here."

I yawned and sat up to stretch before heading to the door and open it. Arden immediately walked inside and set her bag down in the living room.

"Hey Ken. Hey Wyatt," She smiled.

"Hi Arden," we both said at the same time.

"This baby is making your brain waves way to synced up," Arden laughed.

"Speaking of the baby, I wanted to asked you before all hell breaks loose here, do you want to plan the gender reveal with Jess, I figured it would be here, but I want to be surprised," I informed her.

Arden threw her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug,"Of course I will plan you gender reveal! When are you finding out?"

"We're going in on Friday, so maybe we could do the actual gender reveal next Saturday."

"Sounds like a plan! I'll start talking to Jess about everything and I'll send you a guest list to approve by Friday!" She squealed.

"We have to wait a whole extra week?" Wyatt asked.

"It'll be fine, we still have to wait like twenty-three more weeks until we actually get to meet the baby," I laughed, kissing Wyatt on the cheek.

"Shit, Grayson just texted and said they're out in the driveway," Wyatt told the both of us.

"You better start screaming at me girlfriend," Arden giggled. I threw her a soft smile before taking a deep breath.

"Arden! How could you tell people? We talked about waiting until I was ready for people to know!" I yelled at my best friend, tears started to build up in my eyes, however they weren't years directed at Arden, they were tears directed at Kelsey. I heard the front door open and I knew that Grayson and Kelsey had entered the house.