Chapter: 1

Chapter 1: "Dancing Queen"
A/ N Happy first chapter!

Y/n: your name
L/n: last name
N/n: nickname
F/c: favorite color
H/l: hair length
H/c: hair color

Word count: 1388

Y/n POV
----------------------------

(A/N You are wearing a tight, (f/c) formal dress with a suit top draped over your shoulder. You had heels that added 3 inches to your high making you 5'3. They were black and shiny, they had creased already because they were your mothers before yours. Lastly, you have a black mask covering half your face.)

"Mike stop! I can't breathe!" I almost scream while laughing at Mike twirling in circles. He finally stops and looks at me, his blue bright eyes twinkling while his face turned into a wide toothy grin. We then burst into laughter, causing a few of the drunks to look back at us. My eyes slowly turn towards them,  sending death glares and when they quickly turn back around, a tiny smirk crawls on Mikes's faces, causing one to form on mine too. I turn back to mike, his smile was comforting. He was basically family now.

My only family currently left.

Ha, loser.

Shut up, idiot!

While I have a small battle with myself, I notice Mike fixes his posture, he's standing straight now and eyeing the entrance. I calm down, pulling my mask up, and look over. "Are they my next... you know." Giving him a close-eyed smile, trying to lighten the suddenly tense air, he doesn't look back down at me so I grab his attention by asking for whiskey before I go. Mike looks down and smiles, "They are. I'll ask someone to put on your song." He winks and walks away but right before he does, a small, vanilla envelope is pushed towards me. Guessing it's my pay, I put it into a pocket on the inside of my jacket.

Mike returns with my drink and explains to me the job. "The man in the middle with black eyes and short brown hair is their 'leader', everyone around him listen to everything he says, the best fighter is-" I cut him off, "Yeah yeah. What's the reason I'm doing this?" He turns to me and whispers in my ear.

~short time skip brought to you by Mr.Clean~

I stand up, patting my dress down, and sighing. After downing my whiskey and quickly putting my mask back up, I slide Mike some money and smirk at the 'leader's' black eyes. The "Leader" looks around before his black eyes land on me, eyeing my form. The said man walks towards me, placing his disgusting, dirty hand on my shoulder, opening his alcohol-soaked mouth, "Hey there cutie, wanna dance?" I give an innocent smile, trying my best to keep on my facade and not knee him where the sun doesn't shine.

We make our way to the side of the bar where many drunk dancers are.

Here we go...

*A/N Cue the music!*

My song turns on and I gladly start dancing. I see everyone starts slowly moving away from us the second they see me and hear the song. My h/l h/c hair swayed with the music, all the while his hands find their way under my suit 'cover-up'. I "Shyly" push his hands away "Don't resist or your gonna get your self hurt sweetie" he grins and motions to the men standing a few feet away. I try to make my face look frightened and stare into his dark, brown eyes as he stares back into my e/c orbs.