Chapter: 12

A/N: If you did not see my announcement, that's okay, but I recommend re-reading the last chapter as the plot of it completely changed. Thank you for waiting but I think I filled all the plot holes, also thank you all so much for 200 reads! I'm glad people are reading it! Anyway, on with the story!

Chapter Twelve: Flipping the Switch

Word count: 2335

Levi's Pov!!

My eyes opened to sunlight pouring into my room and my head pounding.

Tch stupid four-eyes making me drink with everyone,

Rolling over and swinging my feet over the edge of the bed, I take a few steps before realizing I was still in my uniform and there was a note on my night stand.

Dear Levi,

You got shitfaced.

Take these.

~ the best person ever

After seeing my first name at the top, it was easy to tell who wrote this.

Hange dragged me to Mess Hall with everyone else to celebrate her catching the titans.

She forced me to drink,

She left and got N/n , when she came back she said that N/n was drinking with us?

Now I'm here.

Before I could go to the door I noticed something off with my paperwork. I walked upto the stack only to realize that all the work was filled out, they just need my signature. So, someone was definitely here, and they did my work...

The handwritting was the same as the note so there was proof that it was the same person. The sun was already up so I made my way to mess hall, the medicine already kicking in.

Your Pov!!

I was eating with all the other cadets that were complaining about their heads hurting, I felt like shit but hiding it in front of everyone made it funnier.

"Its your fault that you drank so much!"

"Well, I definitely won."

As soon as Armin finished his sentence, everyone looked shocked.

"No way Armin won. You're a lightweight."

"Says, you Reiner! You were the first one out!"

"I don't even know how you were all allowed to drink, you guys are like twelve."

"We're 17!"

"Still!"

Everyone was losing their mind how Armin was able to beat me, I still don't think he won but, it's possible. I was currently trying to drink my cup of coffee but when Armin made a 'your mom' joke to Eren, coffee went into my lungs and all over my face as I laughed into my drink. 

In the corner of my eye I saw Levi come in, he was definitely ticked off but he met my eyes as coffee was all over my shirt, the table, and dripping down my face. The ghost of a smile rested on his face but I couldn't help but hide my darkned face out of embaressment.