Chapter: 14

A/n: short chapter because the next one will be really long lol

Chapter fourteen: Small training

Word count: 1135

Your Pov!!

Over the last few days, everything started to calm down. The weather has been nice, clouds here and there, the sun lighting up the surroundings, a slight breeze passing through us. 

Our 57th expedition was in one day. Some were prepared, while some weren't.

The day was almost over, our mental training has finished and everyone was on their own time. Many cadets were outside using their gear, sparring, training with their horse, or just passing through the area. As for me, I was outside with Eren who was begging me to help him train. He kept saying that when he was in titan form at Trost, he used my sweep tactic and it saved him a lot of time killing titans.

I didn't want to listen to him beg me all day like yesterday so I finally gave in.

"N/n pleaseeeeeeeee! I'll let you go all out on me after!"

"I'm not doing that again."

"Can you please train me then? You stopped training me after last time and I don't think I know how to fight anymore!"

"You're being over-dramatic. I'm not the only one that knows how to fight you know! Why don't you go ask your girlfriend Mikasa?"

His face turned into a bright red-ish pink,

"She isn't my girlfriend!"

"Oh? So you don't oppose getting her to train you?"

"Wait no! I-"

"My job is done here."

I smiled and turned around giving my finger gun salute and let my feet drag me away from this horrible situation.

Eren's Pov

"Spar me!"

I want her to go all out again before showing me some moves!

"I thought you wanted to train?"

"Nope! I want you to go all out and then show me the moves you used!"

"You know, you could just ask me to teach you them."

I frowned a bit and she facepalmed with one hand on the hip,

"What? Aren't you the 'dancing queen?'"

I smirked as her eyes opened and glared at me from the open space between her and her hand.

"Didn't your DAD  train you to take every challenge offered?"

She lifted her head up keeping her hand in the same spot.

"Eren, isnt your dad dead?

My eyed widened a bit,

"I thought yours was too?"

I felt a gut sinking feeling as her features darkened.

"You got a lot of shit coming from that weak mouth, Eren."

I cringed a bit at the way n/n let my name fall from her venom-dripping mouth. But she didnt stop, no her black boots took annoyingly slow steps to me and the gut feeling just got worse.