Chapter: 18

Chapter  Eighteen: Fault

Word count: 4182

Your Pov!!

I woke up about an hour later and was filled in on everything that I missed. Erwin at gun point, Mikasa getting me out of my titan, the church that was smashed, and only one priest that survived, Even the titan in the wall. And the fact that the priest wouldn't give us information, really, and I mean really, pissed me off. So, I was walking down the wall towards there area the said priest was at. Hange and a few cadets were seen surrounding the priest as my steps got closer to them. I realized that he was the same as Annie, keeping secrets from us till the end when everything went to shit.

With every step that moved me forward, I felt my hatred for this man grow more and more. It flooded my body and spread like a wildfire infecting everything it can. Silence filled the air as I stood behind the group with my anger overflowing and leaving my body. 

When I saw him, the hate reached its peak, gushing out of me like a broken dam. Taking painfully slow steps towards the said man, with my hair covering my eyes and my head tilted down, I grabbed his black/white collar in the same manner as when I grabbed Eren and pulled him to the edge. The black heels of the shoes he was wearing were on the stone tip of the wall as I glanced at my gear making sure it was in perfect condition, which it was.

"So... Gonna tell us everything or, do you want me to let go?"

I finally lifted my head and my e/c eyes that screamed nothing but seriousness met his dark brown ones that tried to hide the fear he was holding in.

"Let go."

His covered arms spread as he was ready to fall, creating a cross with his body. A 'tch' leap from my voice I just stared at him.

"Are you sure you want that?"

He nodded and let his eyes close.

"Well if you say so."

I released all 5 fingers that held the black fabric and watched him fall down the 50m wall.

"N/n! What the hell?! Why did you do that?!"

"Ummm...because he told me to?"

I sighed in annoyance while everyone stared at me with scared or confused faces.

Sarcasm. It's called Sarcasm.

"Guess I'll get him then."

I rolled my eyes and stepped off the wall. Using my gas as an extra boost, my arms wrapped around his torso and under his knees and we whipped back around to the top of the wall. The moment my feet landed on the hard stone, I pulled my arms back letting him hit the cold ground beneath us.

"Well then,"

The point of my shoe went to his ribs and nudged his body a bit,

"C'mon... Tell us information or something."

I sighed and brought my leg back and my arms up getting ready to kick at full force at his groaning figure, but before I could, a hand gripped my shoulder.