Chapter: 20

A/N: Helloooo! It's been a minute hasn't it? Well I'm back!  Long chapter for you guys :)

Warning: Slight lemon!

Chapter Twenty: Interruptions

Word Count: 1482

Your Pov!! A few days later

Despite my thoughts, I was already walking down the hall to his office.

"Ah, there you are Captain."

"Good evening Commander Erwin."

"Are you alright Cadet L/n?"

"Just tired.. Did you need something?"

"Yes, I wanted to inform you that you have been promoted to Captain Levi's squad with the rest of the Cadets from the 104th trainees."

"So am I back to a cadet?"

"More of a captain alongside Levi."

"Ah, ok. Thank you."

"You're dismissed."

With a slight bow, I started walking down a hallway to my room, my mind unable to decide if I should focus on being excited or what just happened with Levi.

With no focus at all, I continue to walk until a door to my left opens and my new 'partner' is walking out with a very hot cup of tea.

So, when I ran into him, I didn't even realize it was him until I looked up,

"What the fuck Cadet?!"

"Levi?"

"Y/n?"

"Holy shit that's hot!"

My hands were pulling the shirt away from my skin while blowing on the steaming liquid that soaked the cloth.

"Well, you spilled my tea on you so..."

"Levi!"

"The cadets might see you like...that. You can change in my office."

"Are you just saying that to get me into your room?"

"Maybe."

Before I could let another word out, his hand latched onto mine and was now pulling me down the hall.

"But-"

I saw him glance at me from the corner of his eye.

That look made my legs go weak and immediately shut me up.

His arm was around my waist and I was pushed through his office door, I could hear his footsteps walk through the doorway, stopping to close it and lock it.

Wait, did he just lock the door?

"So..."

I backed up until I stopped.  Yep, I hit the desk. The hardwood hit my back as my hands gripped it as if I were going to fall.

He was right in front of me, I could feel his warm breath against my lips.

"You're quite tempting, Levi."

His hand held my chin as he looked down at my lips. Shaking his head slightly with a smirk showing on his lips, I felt them on my own.

Third-person Pov!!

One hand gripping the back of her thigh, she was pulled up and onto the desk, pushing the papers and pens back. The two were moving in sync, her hand pushing off his jacket, him pulling off her tea-soaked shirt. The two clothing items fell, his to the ground, hers on the desk.