Chapter: 5

A/N: TW: mentions of weed... Enjoy? ;)

Chapter five: Newcomer to Graduate

Word count: 1, 628

Your POV

-----------------------

I was getting Dragged by the woman in glasses; she was showing me around, well, pulling me around. We made it to a room that had 2 bunk beds; both bottoms and one top were taken.

Seeing as I only had one choice, I tossed my bags and everything else that I brought onto the free bed.

"Put this on, please!"

"Uh, okay."

What I presume is a uniform is thrown at me. Black pants, black boots that rose to my knees, and a white button-up shirt.

"What the hell?"

"What?"

"How the hell do you have so many scars?"

"Life choices, I guess."

While buttoning my pants, the door swings open.

"Four eyes, what did you do with-"

There stands me, shirt off, peering over my shoulder at the new male that entered the room. It took me a second to process what was happening; my eyes widened, staring at the captain. His eyes glance at my back and slightly widen.

"Can you give us a minute?"

I heard a mumbled "right," and the door was pulled shut.

My stare moves from the door to Hange, and she laughs. "What?"

"Uh, nothing."

I quickly put my shirt on and followed her to the mess hall. The brown-haired female flings open the door, and I see a hundred or more eyes on me.

Avoiding eye contact would make me look weak, so I continued to stare back at the questioning stares.

Hange pushes me to a table and tells me to 'sit and stay.'

"Okay..?"

Tearing my eyes from her walking away to the people at the table.

How fun, a bunch of teenagers.

Directly across from me is a boy younger than me with short brown hair and bright green eyes.

To his right, a beautiful girl sits with short black hair, blackish-grey eyes, and a red scarf around her neck.

Reminds me of Ackerman.

Next to her is a blonde. He had golden hair that went to his shoulders with eyes like the rivers in town. He smiled sweetly, and I returned it slightly. Something about him is warm.

"What do we have here?" I turn to the opposite end of the table and see a boy winking at me with a bowl cut, the tips of his hair a sweet blonde.

"You remind me of something... A horse maybe?" I tell him with a sad face. The three teens in front of me laugh and introduce themselves.

"I'm Eren!"

"Mikasa."

"And I'm Armin!"

They all smile except Mikasa.

"I'm n/n."

They look at me, trying to analyze every detail they can. A hand landed on my shoulder, and because it caught me off guard, I grabbed it and twisted it around.