Chapter: 11

A/N: this may or may not be a long chapter im not sure yet ;)

Chapter Eleven: Here we go again

Word count: 2309

Narrator POV!

Y/n had her eyes closed and her face pointing to the sky, taking in the air around her. Her h/l h/c swaying in the slight breeze, Considering it was the first night as a scout, and because she wasn't going to Mike's bar again, she just wanted to enjoy it. The stars scattered across the dark blue background was more than beautiful near HQ. There was no light pollution so the sky was more visible than ever.

Meanwhile, a short Corporal was looking for the said female. He didn't know why his sudden curiosity peaked for her, but it led him to look for her in the middle of the night. His footsteps echoed in the abandoned hallways until he passed a window, and they stopped.

Levi did a full 180 just to see if he was seeing it correctly.

.

.

.

"What are you doing out here cadet. It's twelve in the morning."

"Same could be said about you."

A few seconds of silence passed as the two admired the beauty of nature.

"Did you ever think this is where you would turn up? In the scouts?"

Such a question left Levi's mind blank.

Did he? Or did he expect to live in the underground forever?

"I don't know."

"Have you ever been to the underground, besides the time we first met? "

He could say yes, but he could also say no. Both sides would end up with more questions, now or later.

"I have."

"Oh. It's scary down there."

"It is."

Y/n turns her head and looks up to Levi; he tilts his head down and returns the stare.

"Well,"

She stands up and dusts off her pants,

"G'night Levi."

"Goodnight N/n."

Few months later bc I'm tired of fillers </3

I was woken up by Sasha smacking me in the face repeatedly with a pillow.

"SASHAAAAA"

"TIME TO GET UP N/N"

"I'M UP"

I sat up and threw my pillow at her and she fell to the ground laughing.

A groan leaves my mouth as I get out of bed. Mikasa, Sasha, and I grab our shower stuff, clothes, and a towel and leave to the showers.

We get to the showers, undress, get in, and talk.

"You and Levi really do look cute together."

"Yeah? Well, you and Eren look cute together."

Silence.

"Exactly."

Sasha's laugh can be heard echoing down the bathroom as we all turn off the showers and get dressed in our uniforms; then, head to the mess hall for breakfast.