Chapter: 9

A/N: :D

Chapter Nine: Graduating to the Scouts

Word count: 1868

Your Pov!!
-----------------------

Today, well tonight, is when we officially graduate from trainees to cadets. Almost everyone wants to go out the easy way, the MPs.

But what was unexpected, Annie wanted to go to the MPs too.

"Awww please, Annie, the scouts can use your skill!"

Annie and I got a lot closer after we sparred during training; besides Riener, Berthold, and Marco, I was the only one she had entire conversations with.

"N/n, I said no. I just want the easy way out. Now stop trying to change my mind."

I tried to convince her for the better group, but she was very stubborn.

Because we had the day off, we didn't do anything.

Eren was taken to the Scouts, which I guess didn't matter because he wanted to go there anyway, but he is supposed to be here tonight. If they still let him. Felt weird not having his annoying voice filling the halls.

Sasha, Connie, Jean, Mikasa, Armin, and Eren's spot still saved for him, were all at the same table waiting for lunch to officially be served.

Sasha and Connie are complaining to me about how they are hungry and bored, Mikasa and Armin are talking about Eren, and Jean lying his head in his arms; he seems to be thinking about something.

I slump down at the table and dramatically sigh,

"Ughhh, I'm so bored."

Everyone looked at me; some agreed, some sighed, and others just laughed.

"What do you guys want to do?"

"N/n, I believe that's the 4th time you asked in the last hour."

"Well, no one else has any better ideas."

Jean cut off our bickering,

"How about we play 7 minutes in heaven?!"

Everyone looked at him, all different forms of 2nd hand embarrassment or disgust.

"Of course, you would say that."

"Shut up, n/n; what's your idea? Huh?"

"Aww, did I offend momma's boy?"

"Are you trying to fight?!"

"As if you could even beat me."

"Let's go outside then."

.

.

.

.

"Ready, horse face?"