Chapter: 4

A/N: :0

Chapter four: Caught

Word count: 1,374

Your POV

-----------------------

At this point, I'm guessing he was already freed by someone, so I'm not a horrible person. Well... I don't really know, but I don't really care.

My grapples guide me through the trees as I look for sleeping titans to kill; a small group all sleeping close catches my eyes, and my hooks redirect themselves.

I take the opportunity and get about 4 before I see one standing behind the tree watching me.

"Oh, come on, don't be shy!" I yelled towards it.

Because it never moved, the outcome of it was me going towards it and killing it. As I got closer, it looked to be a 'Class 20m'

what am I doing out here...

I swung up to its head, maneuvering away from its hands, and landed on the forehead of the creature.

My ODM gear swings me to the back of its neck, and it screams, shaking a few trees around me.

"Oh shit. That was loud."

A sigh escapes my lips, and I finally cut its nape, and it falls face-first into the ground.

I kick the titan steaming body and facepalm myself.

Levi's POV

I fidget in my uncomfortable chair while doing paperwork about this 'assassin' that took out 5 guys in a bar, killed the MP director, and is probably the cause of many other deaths.

Taking a break, I go through the steps of making black tea and hear a loud scream; not a human, though. Wait, what the fuck? Was that a titan?'

I don't even want to go out and look because god knows what hour it is, plus eyebrows and four eyes are probably sleeping-

"DID YOU HEAR THAT"

Speak of the devil. Hange is standing at my doorway in her baggy pajamas and fuzzy slippers.

"Yes, now go to bed; we still have to find that brat tomorrow."

"What if it was her?!"

"She wouldn't be out there killing titans. Only an idiot would do that."

"Maybe she is an idiot. WAIT, what if she can help me catch a titan!?" Hange squealed, and my index finger and thumb pinched the bridge of my nose.

"You want that brat on the team? Your team?"

"YES! She could be helpful-"

"We don't even know if it's her."

"Let's go look then!"

"No."

"Pleaseee~"

"No."

"Pleaseeee Levi!"

"Will you be quiet if we go look?"

"Yes!!"

"Fine. Gear up, but be quiet. I don't want anyone else going. And if we see her, I'm not going after her; we're doing that all day tomorrow."

"Yay!!" Hange turned around, running down the hall with her fuzzy slippers slapping against the tile.