Chapter: 15

This will be a semi-long chapter, about 3000 words so good luck!

Word count: 4518

Chapter Fifteen: Don't wait for me

Your Pov!!

The cool wind rushes through my h/c hair. My eyes squint from the punishing sun that hits my glistening orbs. My lungs long for the clean air that surrounded outside the walls.

Sure I've been past the walls before but never like this. Where I can see all of the bright colors that fill this empty world. My squad was riding close to me.

I looked to my right, passed a few people was Levi. His black hair framing his face, his stoic expression, his oh-so-nice hands, everything about him made my chest tighten. 

His face turned and his eyes met mine. 

I don't think I've ever turned so fast, my face flushing red from being caught. I glance back and he's still staring at me with a small smirk on his lips. I felt my face grow warmer, and my bottom lip curled in to stop myself from smiling.

.

.

At this point, the scouts were all about a good 500 feet away from the wall when someone called out about titans ahead. Then Erwins voice reached everyones ears,

"SPLIT FORMATION!"

Scouts all shifted spots and got into their assigned squads,

My group was small, but skilled. 

Squad leader N/n, Cadet Lee, Cadet Robinson, and Cadet Soy.

We were in the right wing.

The titans were near the Left so the Left wing took them out at we aproached the forest. It was over 500 meters away but we were getting there. Everyone was so spread out we couldnt see anyone but our own group.

Stomp

Stomp

Stomp

My eyes widened at the new grieving sigh before us.

Straight head there was about 20 titans and a figure behind them, it was a titan but it looked small from how far away it was.

"If anything happened,  you all go to Captain Levi's squad, understood?"

My body moved on its own, swinging around the titans, slicing the tan flesh placed behind their necks.

That figure in the distance was getting closer too. Come to think of it, why are they back here? Did they get through the entire front of the right-wing? We are in the back we shouldnt be seeing titans at all.

To say I was confused and worried was an understatement. But the titans we were killing just kept coming, one after another.

A bloody-curdling scream filled the space around us as one of my cadets was getting gripped tighter and tighter in a giants hand inching towards a saliva filled mouth.

I was racing to get to her before it was too late,

I won't let her die.